Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Director, Marketing Automation is a leader of teams and initiatives focused on driving world-class marketing automation across every customer touchpoint. This role will use your Marketo expertise to play an integral role in driving revenue growth for the company across all channels. The ideal candidate is highly skilled in constructing processes, thinking analytically, and leading teams to meet current needs as well as building to scale.
The preferred location for this role will be our Bellevue, WA corporate office.
What You Will Do
- Create and improve upon our global marketing automation strategy
- Own, develop and improve the global marketing automation processes, including scalability and using best practices
- Develop advanced multi-touch lead nurture campaigns across all channels
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations to establish closed-loop analytics with Sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Work with stakeholders to define, implement, and continuously improve lead nurture flows, database segmentation, and campaign execution
- Create and execute new processes to improve marketing automation efficiencies; create metrics that monitor performance for continuous improvements to areas such as analyzing campaigns, uploading lists and ensuring the use of reliable and relevant data
- Be a Lead Management Champion to optimize our lead strategy and execution in partnership with our Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, Marketing and Sales teams
- Provide the framework for marketing campaigns to be created, executed and monitored consistently
- Create a reporting structure that reflects the stream of data through our processes, programs and systems
- Help monitor and maintain marketing data quality in partnership with cross-functional teams, such as our internal Data team
- Evaluate new technologies to continuously improve marketing team performance
What You Bring
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in marketing automation, marketing operations, analytics, or similar
- 4+ years experience in a leadership or management role
- Must have a strong proficiency using Marketo
- Experience with high marketing automation volume (e.g. 4+ million contacts in Marketo)
- Proven experience in building, leading and scaling a high-performing team
- Experience with high-growth SaaS or technology companies strongly preferred.
- Proven strategic planning and business leadership capabilities; understanding of business financial analysis
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Analytical ability with experience and insights in reporting for executive audiences
- Proven track record of achieving results in a matrixed, time sensitive environment
- Ability to work in a collaborative and hands-on environment, seamlessly moving between strategy and execution
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication
- Ability to travel approximately 10%
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description