Director of Marketing, Pharmaceutical Solutions
Navigating Cancer is the pioneer in patient relationship management software and services for cancer care. The company has developed the first patient-centered oncology platform that improves the care delivery model for patients, providers, pharmaceutical manufacturers and payers. By putting patients at the center of their care, providers become economically viable in value-based payment models, payers and at-risk providers reduce the total cost of cancer care, and pharmaceutical manufacturers improve medication adherence for their life-saving treatments. Most importantly, patients receive a holistic service offering to support their individual goals and preferences.
The company is backed by industry-leading patient satisfaction ratings and currently supports over a million patients, thousands of care providers, dozens of pharmaceutical manufacturers, and several payer models nationwide to lower costs, improve patient satisfaction, and drive better outcomes.
We are looking for a Marketing professional with expertise in marketing technology, services and solutions to pharmaceutical manufacturers. Reporting to the VP of Pharmaceutical Solutions, the Director of Marketing will be responsible for for planning and execution of all activities related to marketing Navigating Cancer’s services for biotechnology and pharmaceutical manufacturers. This includes creating the marketing strategy, competitive analysis, content development, outbound communications, event planning and execution, budgeting, analyst relationships, our web / social presence and thought leadership. Strategy AND tactical execution is key.
This position is full time, based in our offices in downtown Seattle OR remotely in the Greater Philadelphia area. Navigating Cancer offers competitive compensation and benefits.
The Successful Candidate Has
- 7+ years of experience leading a marketing function within healthcare services
- 3+ years working in the Oncology space
- Experience personally creating and executing marketing plans to launch and promote new products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to translate client needs to technical audiences
- Demonstrated understanding of customer needs and ability to develop creative ways to engage them
- Strong presentation skills to internal and external audiences
- Strong critical thinking skills and an ability to innovate
- Has experience managing outside communication firms, analysts, etc.
- Great customer and press relationship skills
- Has experience planning and executing marketing presence at conferences
- The ability to act in a player/coach role; ability to tactically execute
- Is willing to travel (approximately 10%)
Why work here?
We support thousands of healthcare professionals and tens of thousands of cancer patients every day. We help cancer patients get better care—and consider this a valuable and meaningful reason to come to work every day. You get to work with leading technology, wear many hats, and contribute every day to our business success! You get to help us grow and establish ourselves as a world-class business. We are lean, agile, and lightweight. We believe in each other, believe in our work, and have fun along the way.
- Work with Purpose. Work together to improve the lives of cancer patients. Collaborate with team members, have passion, enthusiasm and mission for the work that we do.
- Act with Integrity. Communicate openly, be honest, follow through.
- Be Agile. Discover creative solutions, welcome change. Adapt and pursue continuous improvement.
- Seek Simplicity. Reduce complexity for our customers and patients. Simplify our products, our processes and our messages.
- Strive for Growth. Constantly strive to achieve personal, professional, and company goals. Continuous reflection, learning and achievement.