Are you an experienced digital marketer with the ability to craft compelling stories and messages for customers? Do you have experience in partnering closely with sales and client services to create compelling demand generation and install base marketing campaigns? Are you interested in building global brand awareness for one of the most innovative and fast-growing tech companies in the travel industry?
Yapta is the market leading provider of airfare and hotel rate price assurance, analytics, and cost savings solutions. Yapta dynamically monitors millions of airfare and hotel prices every month to find cost savings opportunities for business and consumer travelers. With over 8,000 customers globally, including 47 of the Business Travel News 100, and more than $300 million in recognized saving for customers, Yapta is transforming how corporate travel managers reduce travel costs. Yapta is fast growing business that was named to the Deloitte Fast500 for North America in 2019 and the Seattle Business Magazine’s Top 100 Places to Work in 2018.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing that will be responsible for leading Yapta’s overall marketing and demand generation activities. This role will be responsible for all aspects of marketing including marketing communications, demand generation, events, digital marketing, and install base campaigns. This role will collaborate closely with sales and account management teams to drive demand and qualified leads in support of achieving revenue targets. In addition, this role will drive brand awareness in new markets in support of Yapta’s global growth strategy.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Deeply understanding the Corporate Travel Management market including buying centers and key buyer needs.
- Developing target demand generation campaigns to build sales pipeline
- Managing execution of global events including trade shows and channel partner event
- Managing search engine marketing and digital marketing campaigns
- Executing install base communication and cross-sell marketing campaigns
- Evolving and maintain Yatpa website and social media properties
- Collaborating with operations team to build and launch Salesforce + Pardot marketing campaigns
- Producing analytics on marketing campaign and search engine marketing effectiveness
- Managing PR calendar and speaking engagements for Yapta executive team
- Working closely with field sales, inside sales and channel sales team to drive global growth
Qualifications and Skills:
- 8-12 years of prior experience in enterprise software marketing with roles in corporate marketing or product marketing
- Prior experience marketing enterprise SaaS applications. Prior consumer marketing experience a plus but not required
- Proven track record of successfully executing digital marketing campaigns
- Extensive experience executing trade shows and events
- Prior experience executing search engine marketing and digital campaigns
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to drive success in a highly dynamic and ambiguous environment
- Ability to collaborate across teams and manage through influence
- Strong management presence and ability to interact with senior executives
- Demonstrated track record of building teams and developing staff
- Prior experience with Salesforce and Pardot marketing automation platforms ideal but not required
- Prior experience in the Travel Industry is ideal but not required
Read Full Job Description