Director, Paid Digital at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:03 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, January 28, 2021
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Auth0 Marketing Team is looking for an innovative Director, Paid Digital to lead our talented team of digital marketers. This position will be responsible for the planning, execution, and optimization of Auth0’s paid media investments. This will include managing Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Programmatic, and more. The ideal candidate will have a successful background in building and managing paid digital campaigns, with knowledge of best practices, tools, and techniques within the digital sphere, as well as an understanding of web analytics. We’re looking for someone who will not only lead the team but be willing to roll up their sleeves and help get the job done!
This role can be based from a home office anywhere in the U.S.
What You Will Do
- Develop and oversee a comprehensive paid digital marketing strategy and roadmap to help us achieve our aggressive annual pipeline and revenue goals, and increase awareness of the Auth0 brand.
- Develop ROAS and demand gen models to forecast and track conversions, Sales Qualified Opps, pipeline, and revenue across our digital marketing mix.
- Provide regular reporting and KPI analysis to internal stakeholders.
- Build, mentor, and grow a global team of internal, contract, and agency digital marketers.
- Partner with Regional Marketing, Regional Sales Leaders, and Sales Development Team to ensure alignment on lead volume and quality across programs and geographies.
- Partner with revenue operations and marketing automation to optimize the marketing technology stack needed to scale performance and report on key metrics. Partner with internal design and content teams to help define required needs to support campaign efforts at scale.
- Coach the paid digital marketing team with optimizing campaign structures and developing best practices for targeting strategies, reporting, and allocation of investments.
- Provide hands-on support with campaign workload, in order to help meet growth demands.
- Explore new and emerging digital marketing & acquisition opportunities.
What You Will Bring
- 8+ years of experience leading a digital marketing team at a growth-stage tech company.
- Proven experience developing high ROI demand generation campaigns, across multiple geographies and a wide range of channels - search display, paid social, content syndication--exceeding $5M in annual spend.
- Ability to drive overall digital marketing strategies from forecasting, budgeting, planning, prioritization, campaign execution, and optimization.
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with web analytical tools/interfaces (Google Analytics, Marketo, SEMRush, Salesforce).
- Experience with campaign management platforms (Kenshoo a plus).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to drive meaningful action from large data sets.
- Ability to present data and communicate recommendations, written, and verbally to all levels.
- Strong leadership and management skills with proven success in building a team, and cultivating talent.
- Proven success leveraging in-house experts as well as hiring and partnering with external agencies.
- Committed and dedicated: willing to leverage your passion and stamina to get the job done.
- Ability to lead and coach the team, while also willing to jump in and work directly on projects.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.