Director of Partner and Sales Enablement at Convoy
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:44 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, February 20, 2020
Convoy is leading a movement in efficient freight and one of the fastest-growing startups in the US. We use technology and data to solve problems of waste and inefficiency in the $800B trucking industry which generates over 76M metric tons of wasted CO2 emissions a year from empty trucks. We connect shippers to carriers to move millions of truckloads, saving money for shippers, reducing hassle for carriers, and eliminating carbon waste for our planet. Thousands of customers like Anheuser-Busch, Carlisle, GE Appliance, and Unilever trust Convoy to lower costs, increase logistics insights, and achieve their carbon reduction targets. This is your opportunity to help lead that movement and be part of a fast-growing marketing team that is literally helping to move the world forward.
As the Director of Partner and Sales Enablement, you will lead our efforts to mobilize and empower two massive levers for our business, our immediate salesforce and our growing partner community. Through these audiences you will help scale our thought leadership position, grow our market position, and accelerate business growth.
Key responsibilities include:
You are a leader who will move quickly with a focused determination to make an impact in the market. You will work across the team to create clear and compelling messaging, content, and sales tools for our programs and services. Outputs include messaging and sales content, educational/promotional materials for launches, thought-leadership content (blogs, industry keynotes, webinars, customer references, case studies), sales tools (first call decks, videos, sessions for events), and content for through partner digital campaigns designed to drive service adoption, engagement, and advocacy. Our marketing leaders are fundamentally oriented “outbound” – focused on the customers and the perception and decisions we must influence. Customers think in terms of solutions, so we focus on the audiences we hope to influence and the decisions they need to make.
- 10+ years of experience in product management, digital marketing, brand management or communications management
- BA / BS - Engineering or Business degree or equivalent experience.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs.
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to impact outcomes in a fast-paced, matrixed environment.
- Proven track record of effectively developing and implementing marketing plans that drive customer demand using a variety of Convoy marketing tools.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to fully engage with technical teams and business teams and effectively manage customer expectations and resolve conflicts that balance client and company needs.
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!