Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
The Director, Platform Product Marketing is a new role responsible for driving all aspects of the Auth0 IdentityOS, and core platform functions. This will include architecting and championing the IdentityOS messaging, linking it closely with Auth0 solutions, and aligning with our GTM and product strategy. This role is critical to developing key commercial and ecosystem relationships with key IaaS vendors (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.) and ecosystem partners, while maintaining our focus on our core audience - the developer. This role will focus heavily on the developer experience, Auth0 Marketplace, compliance, regulatory, and privacy applicable to the Auth0 platform, as well as commercial and technology relationships with IaaS providers. You will serve as the category expert on IaaS both internally and externally, advising marketing and sales on partnership opportunities, as well as identifying new ecosystem and marketplace relationships.
What You Will Do:
- Platform definition: deliver the Auth0 IdentityOS core platform messaging, tying into solutions and products. Research and define platform solution for verticals, business initiatives, and unique use cases; Package and/or productize platform solutions as-needed; Develop and maintain a deep understanding of market dynamics, competitive landscape and go to market strategies in target markets and target audiences
- Champion standards: Apply your knowledge of data privacy, regulatory frameworks, and compliance standards (ISO27001, SOC 2 Type II, HIPAA BAA, PCI/DSS, FEDRAMP, GDPR, etc.) develop content, messaging, and thought leadership connecting the importance of identity management
- Lead ecosystem relationships: apply your expertise with IaaS (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.), cloud marketplaces, and technology ecosystems to grow Auth0’s technology partner ecosystem, partner marketplace presence, and expand partnerships within Auth0’s marketplace
- Crafting customer-facing and Field Enablement content including demos, web, presentations, videos, collateral, white papers, etc.
- Attract/collect/develop subject-matter expertise for industry/verticals
- Closely partner with Solutions engineering, product management, and industry alliances to introduce new platform capabilities, product, and features, and develop commercial alliances
What You Will Bring:
- 10+ years of marketing experience, preferably with product marketing experience in B2B SaaS, Cloud Infrastructure, Cyber Security, and/or Identity and Access Management.
- At least fours yeas of prior people management experience; ability to build a high-performing talented team
- Understanding of platform marketing; has developed positioning and platform marketing for the enterprise software customer, B2B SaaS, and especially, IaaS providers
- Working knowledge or experience with cloud marketplaces such as AWS marketplace, Microsoft Azure Marketplace, Google Cloud Platform Marketplace
- Working technical knowledge of cloud infrastructure (hypervisors, databases, containers, public, private, and hybrid cloud, PaaS)
- Product/Marketing/Business Development experience creating alliances with technology and ecosystem partners
- Experience with IT/Identity Standards, regulatory bodies, compliance frameworks, and data privacy/protection regulations
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Experience working closely with B2B Field Enablement teams on messaging, content, and playbooks
- Experience marketing to enterprise customers; understands the executive /enterprise audience.
- Highly cross-functional, detail-oriented, with the ability to partner with different teams across the company
- Demonstrated ability to write content, strong/compelling product messaging
- Clear passion for technology
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- #US; #CA
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.