Director, Product Marketing at EagleView
EagleView is transforming the way companies use the data about the physical world in which they operate, by delivering more accuracy and context in a constantly changing world. EagleView combines imagery that reveals the finest and most important details with computer vision to help companies gain actionable insights into any location-from anywhere. By delivering timely comprehensive answers to complex questions, EagleView helps professionals across different industries improve people's lives and make informed decisions for the present and future.
As the company looks to expand into new markets and continue to pioneer the use of aerial imagery and machine learning, the Marketing organization is looking for Director, Product Marketing. This person is smart and energetic marketing leader who is passionate about understanding customer journeys and market dynamics, and crafting GTM strategies to achieve business and strategic objectives. This key member of the Marketing organization will help to deliver compelling and differentiated messages, position EagleView effectively in the market vs. alternatives, and support the company's growth strategy.
The ideal candidate will have significant technology product marketing experience and a proven track record of developing and executing marketing strategy. A seasoned marketer, this person can analyze problems quickly, develop innovative solutions, communicate ideas effectively, clearly prioritize activities and deliverables and manage multiple projects in parallel, and manage resources to an outcome.
- Conduct market research and other analysis to derive insights; apply insights to marketing bill of materials and share them with Product Management to influence product roadmap and customer end-to-end experience
- Identify and document buyer personas, and map the buyer journey
- Develop value proposition and messaging
- Develop the go-to-market plan for target customer segments
- Formulate awareness and demand generation plans
- Develop and maintain marketing bill of materials, and drive adoption of assets with key audiences
- Conduct competitive research and provide competitive selling guidance to Field and channel
- Establish and report on key performance indicators as they relate to go-to-market activities and marketing bill of materials adoption
- Oversee sales enablement including the development of training curriculum
- Orchestrate product launches and services updates
- Identify opportunities for differentiation and provide thought leadership in the areas of product, routes to market, customer experience, and marketing strategy and tactics
- Track business performance and provide strategic deal support when appropriate
- Drive strong collaboration and coordination with key stakeholders in the team as well as with functional groups in Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Operations, and Customer Support
- Lead, mentor and grow a team of high performing product marketing professionals
You're our ideal candidate if you are…
- Intellectually curious and analytical – You have a good balance of business, technology, and market knowledge and can quickly analyze a situation and ask the right questions.
- Goal-oriented and tenacious – You're self-motivated and structured in how you tackle and bring projects to a close. You enjoy the challenge of figuring out creative solutions to problems.
- A good communicator and collaborator – You're proactive and clear in your communications to a variety of audiences. You're a team player who appreciates collaborating with a variety of functions with different perspectives. You enjoy "bringing it all together".
- A multi-tasker – You can prioritize activities and deliverables, manage multiple projects effectively and drive them to completion with a focus on producing measurable results
- Able to deal with ambiguity – You can be flexible and agile to adjust plans and strategy and apply new learning.
- A big picture thinker – You can think strategically about a portfolio of solutions and contribute to broader product and go-to-market strategy for a product family.
- A servant leader – You look to help your team achieve their maximum potential by working alongside them, coaching them, and removing obstacles when need be.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field required; MBA preferred.
- The successful candidate will have 12+ years of product management or product marketing experience in technology and/or IT services coupled with success launching new products or services.
- Demonstrated ability to translate market trends and customer insights into executable product and service guidance.
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies and product messaging targeted to commercial segments.
- Experience developing value proposition and positioning for multiple products/services in a line.
- Experience with recurring and/or online revenue models.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment.
- Track record of motivating and growing individual team members.
- Ability to travel as needed, likely averaging 10%.