Are you an experienced product marketer with the ability to craft compelling stories and messages for customers? Do you have experience in partnering closely with field and channel teams to create sales tools and product demonstrations that effectively beat the competition? Do you want to drive the product marketing programs of fast growing SaaS company in the travel tech industry?
Yapta is the market leading provider of airfare and hotel rate price assurance, analytics, and cost savings solutions. Yapta dynamically monitors billions of airfare and hotel prices every month to find cost savings opportunities for business and consumer travelers. With over 7,500 customers globally, including 35 of the Fortune 100, and more than $150 million in recognized saving for customers, Yapta is transforming how corporate travel managers reduce travel costs. Yapta is fast growing business that was named to the Deloitte Fast500 for North America in 2017 and the Seattle Business Magazine’s Top 100 Places to Work in 2018.
We are looking for a Director of Product Marketing that will be responsible for leading Yapta’s product marketing activities. This role will be responsible for the development of all product marketing assets including messaging and positioning, sales tools and product demonstrations, competitive materials and playbooks, and customer case studies as well as the delivery of these materials to the field and channel through enablement programs. This role will collaborate with product management team in support of global launch programs and it will work closely with demand generation team in support of thought leadership and integrated marketing campaigns.
How you’ll succeed on the team:
- Deeply understanding the Corporate Travel Management market including buying centers and key buyer needs.
- Defining messaging frameworks and value propositions for all products and services
- Creating product collateral, sales materials, product demos and competitive playbooks
- Developing field and channel enablement content to train people on products and services
- Launching new products and services into targeted market segments
- Representing Yapta at internal and industry events
- Collaborating with communications teams to support analyst and press programs
- Collaborating with product management and development teams to provide feedback into the product planning and roadmap definition
Requirements: (Must have experience to be eligible for consideration.)
- 8-12 years of prior experience in enterprise software marketing with roles in product marketing or product management
- Prior experience marketing enterprise SaaS applications. Prior consumer marketing experience a plus but not required
- Proven track record of successfully launching new products and services
- Extensive experience working with field sales and channel sales teams to develop sales enablement programs
- Prior experience developing messaging and positioning and driving that through analysts, press, field and customer audiences
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to drive success in a highly dynamic and ambiguous environment
- Ability to collaborate across teams and manage through influence
- Strong management presence and ability to interact with senior executives
- Demonstrated track record of building teams and developing staff
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field is required, an MBA is preferred
- Prior experience in the Travel Industry is ideal but not required
What we offer:
- Fun, collaborative environment
- Optional work-from-home Wednesdays
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 5 weeks of PTO and 10 paid holidays (total 7 weeks)
- Stock options
- Commuter benefits
- Stocked kitchens, with coffee, soda, and snacks
- Regular team activities, including Mariners games, ping pong tournaments, movies, etc.
This position is based in Pioneer Square in Downtown Seattle. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.