Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
We recently announced the exciting news of Pushpay and Church Community Builder merging together to deliver a best-in-class fully integrated church management system (ChMS), custom community app, and giving solutions for organizations in the faith sector. The combination of our two companies gives us complimentary world class solutions for our customers and aligns strongly with Pushpay’s core strategy of providing innovative, market-leading solutions for customers.
What You'll Do:
The Director of Product Marketing will be responsible for leading all corporate marketing initiatives and go-to-market execution to drive growth. This role will be responsible for overseeing Pushpay’s overall brand strategy, strategic events, creative/design strategy, and other corporate marketing activities and targeted programs.
As a senior marketing leader, you’ll hire, develop, and lead a team of marketers to define and deliver strategies, define corporate and product positioning and drive targeted press/media programs to deepen engagement with customers.
This role is a highly visible leadership role within the organization which will have a significant impact on the long-term growth of Pushpay’s business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning: Develop strategic communications and product plan, objectives and metrics package in support of the corporate marketing function.
- People Management: Inspire, lead and develop a team of small but mighty product marketers and communications individuals
- Marketing Communications: Develop 30K foot corporate communications strategy including themed campaigns, partnering with the customer marketing team
- Product Marketing: Drive holistic GTM for all product launches, including development of customer personas and channel strategy
- New Vertical Identification/Development: Research, architect and launch new vertical channel strategies as needed
- PR/Media Relations: Oversee newly launched PR/Media function for the organization
- Be an active member of the Marketing leadership team at Pushpay, helping evaluate and make explicit strategic tradeoffs for the business across all markets and functions
- Influence and gain support from Pushpay’s VP of Marketing and other senior executives across the company for strategic, incremental investments
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- 10+ years experience in marketing communications or product marketing, preferably the combination of the two
- 3+ years leadership experience building and managing high-performing teams across multiple functions and disciplines
- You are a player coach, showcasing the ability to think strategically while acting tactically
- Deep expertise in brand strategy, management, positioning, and messaging
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- You have successfully owned and executed a soup to nuts go-to-market (GTM) product plan including positioning, persona development and channel strategy
- Effective decision maker and problem solver with the ability to analyze information and evaluate results to choose a solution that benefits both sales executives and customers
- You are a writer at your core - with experience managing corporate communications functions as well as experienced in acquisition writing and product marketing
- A natural leader by design - with a strong desire to mentor and grow marketing individuals
- Keen sense of identifying challenges in a process and skilled at bringing forth solutions, quickly.
- Customer obsessed and data literate. Set success metrics and measure outcomes, interpret and review strategy.
- Demonstrated leadership expertise in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Strong presentation skills and comfort communicating with senior leadership