Director of Public Relations
We are currently searching for a goal-oriented, dynamic, and highly motivated Director of Public Relations. In this role, you will own the strategic development of all PR campaigns for our corporate audience and each of our four industry audiences. This role provides direct and frequent access to our C-level executives, and demands hands-on execution both strategically and tactically.
As Director of Public Relations, you will be responsible for increasing the visibility of company's key business initiatives, leadership and values, and act as the corporate spokesperson to the media and the general public for real-time inquires. You will interface with customers, industry influencers, trade press and PR agencies as appropriate, and will have day-to-day contact with EagleView marketing managers, product marketing and sales leadership to develop, execute and report on PR programs.
The ideal candidate will serve as a liaison across corporate functions to identify spokespeople, storytelling opportunities and ensure communications strategies and policies are being employed throughout the company.
In addition to leading earned media efforts, you will be tasked with identifying creative opportunities for EagleView to elevate its people and programs to strategic audiences and join relevant conversations and events throughout the year that help enhance the company's image and build thought leadership.
- Provide strategic public relations counsel to company executives, sales leaders and the Marketing team.
- Proactively identify, create, pitch and follow-up on media opportunities to generate national and regional earned media coverage that meets EagleView goals.
- Secure brand press coverage in top-tier print, digital and broadcast media.
- Manage media briefings with key company executives.
- Author and execute annual PR plans. This role is very hands-on.
- Coordinate crisis management activities as necessary.
- Maintain processes and tracking systems to generate steady volume of press releases and promote within the appropriate channels.
- Identify and apply for all relevant award opportunities.
- Train spokespeople to ensure brand messages are strategically communicated.
- Write / edit press releases in conjunction with Content Marketing Coordinator.
- Strong management of budgets and timelines.
- Manage PR agencies as appropriate.
- Analyze, measure and report on communications and media projects.
- Report weekly on brand press coverage with impressions, readership and share-of-voice.
- 7-10+ years of public relations agency experience developing and executing public relations strategies for national accounts (or equivalent Corporate PR experience).
- BA in Communications/Marketing. MBA a plus.
- Success representing public relations on cross-functional teams developing strategies and tactics for integrated marketing plans.
- Proven relationships with existing media contacts in national and regional markets IS A MUST.
- Experience with crisis management and communication.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills; ability to distill and present complex information into clear, concise and engaging communications.
- Determined and self-motivated individual who thrives in a dynamic and passionate work environment.
- Strong teamwork, analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills. Effective at building/maintaining collaborative relationships.
- Excellent judgment and ability to juggle multiple assignments in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively with others in different functions and at different levels and build strong relationships with internal (senior leadership, marketing, product) and external (agencies, partners, vendors) teams.
- Experience working with high-technology companies with solid understanding of patent IP.
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.