Director, SEO and Content Marketing at Flyhomes
Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
Traditional Real Estate transactions are complicated and opaque. Oftentimes people find themselves confused about the process from start to finish. As the Director, SEO and Content Marketing, you will lead our content marketing and editorial team to produce compelling, relevant content that supports thought leadership, transparency, client education & engagement, traffic, and drive acquisition.
You are a creative, customer obsessed leader with strong writing and story-telling skills, extensive experience developing content strategy throughout a full marketing funnel. You are passionate about leading teams to build and execute complex content strategies. You’re data-minded and are able to construct and evolve a measurement framework to connect content to the pipeline.
What You'll Do
- Develop SEO and content strategies with clear prioritized roadmaps to ensure breakthrough organic traffic growth related to home buying and selling.
- Evangelize the importance of SEO and adhere to SEO best practices within the organization, provide recommendations for improvement of our sites (including site architecture, URL structures, on-page ranking factors, image, video and content optimization, etc.), and oversee the implementation of the recommendations
- Establish frameworks that hold our content activities to high standards of clarity, effectiveness, quality, and style, ensuring that all of our content is on-brand.
- Direct and inspire creative conception of breakthrough content ideas through keyword and topic research, brainstorming, research, and analysis on user interests
- Connect the activities and impact of SEO and content through analytics to derive insights to tell a holistic story and drive actionable and data-driven SEO, content, and product strategies
- Partner with analytics team to launch dashboards and workflow tools that help track and report against the appropriate key performance indicators that demonstrate the effectiveness of SEO and content efforts
- Engage with external partners as necessary to bolster the capacity and skills required for world-class SEO and content performance
- Provide guidance, coaching, knowledge sharing, and present solutions.
- Build excellent relationships with teammates and stakeholders across projects
What You'll Bring
- 8 years of creative content experience; preferably in B2C with 4+ years of direct leadership experience
- A strong point of view for the future of our content strategy and how it maps to our campaigns; experience in building out the business case to pursue it
- Proven experience mapping SEO initiatives to company growth imperatives;
- Analytical acumen—the ability to provide context behind our results and share with relevant stakeholders and partners
- Copyediting experience with best-in-class standards for editorial quality. In addition, you bring immaculate attention to detail across all of your work
- The role requires working cross-functionally with campaign marketing, public relations, product marketing, developer marketing, sales, creative and other teams.
- Experience in WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with internal clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You develop and deliver multi-mode communication to share ideas, learn from each other, and keep each other informed about problems, opportunities, progress and solutions
- Action-Oriented: You seize opportunities, take on tough challenges and drive ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm. You are able to pivot to solution focus and inspire others to do the same
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables and promote high standards, always seeking ways to improve products. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow-through
- Flexible: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!