eCommerce Digital Marketing Manager at Ideoclick
Ideoclick offers a suite of services to empower brands to successfully drive their eCommerce business, with a focus on Amazon eCommerce. Core products and services include strategy advisory and business planning, pricing strategy and implementation, Marketing, content creation and optimization, catalog management, inventory management, and reporting data and software. We are a fast-growing company of former Amazonians with an excellent roster of well-known brands. We are an entrepreneurial organization looking for team members who are empowered to create tools, processes, and services to delight our clients.
This position offers a unique opportunity to develop and build strong functional skills in online merchandising / marketing. In this role you will develop and execute online sales and marketing strategies that create a best-in-class customer experience, increase engagement and sales, and measure success through data and analytics.
A successful eCommerce Digital Marketing Manager will be able to:
- Coordinate launch plans on Amazon.com for new products (including seasonal product assortments)
- Help execute & manage marketing promotions, online coupons, lightning deals, etc
- Manage promotional budgets
- Analyze and report on customer behavior insights
- Analyze sales and key metrics to identify business opportunities
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on competitors, including ongoing digital footprint analysis
- BA required in Marketing, English, Operations, or related field
- 3+ years experience (willing to train in areas to fill gaps)
- eCommerce channels, especially Amazon.com (Have a basic understanding of Amazon retail fundamentals to understand the Amazon flywheel and how promotions fuels growth on Amazon)
- Cross-functional roles with internal teams
- Marketing (online advertising experience a plus)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel formulas and functions including VLOOKUP and conditional format formulas
- Demonstrated experience as an effective team member with strong communications skills, reliability/integrity/maturity, and ability to self-start
- Must be comfortable with the learning curve/constant change that comes with operating in a fast-moving, ever-changing world of eCommerce
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Gym membership
- Flexible working hours
- We offer a casual, relaxed atmosphere in a modern, spacious working environment in the Pioneer Square area with convenient access to transit and with great views of the Puget Sound and CenturyLink Field.
Ideoclick is a Seattle based company, founded by former Amazonians, which offers a suite of services to empower brands to successfully drive their eCommerce business. Core products and services include strategy advisory and business planning, pricing strategy, marketing, content creation and optimization, catalog management, inventory management, and reporting data and software.
Our high-quality, global customer base includes businesses such as Clorox, Kellogg's, Unilever, CVS and many other top brands and retailer. We are an entrepreneurial organization looking for team members who are empowered to create tools, processes, and services to delight our customers…and have fun doing it!
Read more: https://ideoclick.com
Careers page: https://ideoclick.com/careers