eCommerce Senior Marketing Manager - DSP (Enterprise) at Ideoclick
Ideoclick is a Seattle based company, founded by former Amazonians, offering a suite of services to empower brands to successfully drive their eCommerce business. We provide strategic advisory and business planning, pricing strategy, marketing, content creation and optimization, catalog management, inventory management, and reporting data and software for our diverse set of clients.
Our high-quality, global customer base includes businesses such as Clorox, Kellogg’s, Unilever, CVS and many other top brands and retailers. We’re an entrepreneurial organization that is growing fast and looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our Enterprise team!
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing online sales and marketing strategies that create a best-in-class customer experience, increase engagement and sales, and measure success through data and analytics.
At Ideoclick, we work as a distributed team. While we maintain a corporate presence in Seattle, WA; our employees have the flexibility to work from the location they choose, and we are open to this role living/working anywhere in the US.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute advertising strategies utilizing Amazon’s Demand-Side Platform (DSP) for programmatic marketing and Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) for paid search marketing.
- Coordinate launch plans on Amazon.com for new products (including seasonal product assortments)
- Manage marketing and promotional budgets
- Analyze and report out on campaign performance and customer behavior insights
- Analyze sales and key metrics to identify business opportunities
What you’ve done:
- Spent 3+ years working in eCommerce and Amazon DSP
- Gained intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel formulas and functions including VLOOKUP and conditional format formulas
- Demonstrated experience as an effective team member with strong communications skills, reliability/integrity/maturity, and ability to self-start
- Are comfortable with the learning curve/constant change that comes with operating in a fast-moving, ever-changing world of eCommerce
What you’ve got:
- Digital marketing experience – DSP and AMS experience a plus
- Ability and interest in thriving in a fast-paced, startup like environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills
- Positive attitude and ability to motivate yourself and others
- Open mind to explore different solutions and ideas presented by others
- Ability to hold yourself and others accountable
- Great time management skills – you can effectively manage and prioritize tasks
What’s in it for you?
- Working with a talented, dynamic and collaborative group people
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible working hours
- A casual, relaxed atmosphere in a modern, spacious office in the Pioneer Square area with convenient access to transit and phenomenal views of the Puget Sound and CenturyLink Field