Email Marketer at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Email Copywriter is responsible for creating and organizing all the written content for email campaigns including subject line, preview text, headlines, sub headlines CTA and body content.
What you get to do in this role:
- Create subject line, preview text, headline, sub-headline, body copy, and clear CTAs to support webinar, nurture, and product launch emails.
- Develop, draft, and convert long-form content including ebooks, brochures, infographics, whitepapers, success stories, guides, blogs, into short form email and landing page copy.
- Balance stakeholder’s requests and ensure email best practices are incorporate into the email copy.
- Turn product solutions into a clear, succinct and engaging story for our customers.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment composed of Product Marketing, Field Marketing Managers, Sales, and Digital Marketing.
- Maintain consistency with corporate style guidelines and ability to proofread to ensure highest quality standards.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively prioritize to manage competing internal client demands.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Be extremely succinct and have expert-written and verbal communication skills.
- Work well independently as well as be able to collaborate cross-departmentally and within the email team.
- Be highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Have a working knowledge of marketing and sales techniques.
- 5+ years of professional writing experience, with 5 years of B2B web and/or mobile content marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, HCI, or related field.
- Demonstrated writing skills, with focus on clear, concise communications to target audience.
- Advanced grammar and copy-editing skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.