Employer Branding Manager at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:04 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, March 16, 2021
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 is looking for an Employer Brand Manager who can bring a sense of team and cohesion to recruiting with both global and regional priorities. Primary skills in recruitment marketing, employer brand communication, candidate experience, regional employer messaging, diversity and inclusion content, video production, and social media content.
You will lead the global employer brand, social media channels, and generate collateral materials to support company-wide recruitment. You will focus on the implementation and amplification of global employer brand campaigns to develop and write regionalized content messages for external recruiting channels. Key responsibility is to make sure we remain innovative and relevant to our candidate audience through country appropriate messages for employer brand campaigns supported by visuals and collateral materials about Auth0’s work culture. You will be an expert at maintaining our global social and online media channels to meet our regional recruitment marketing needs.
What You Will Accomplish:
- Lift Auth0’s global share of voice and engagement by amplifying the employer brand and value proposition using trending online communication sources such as Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and emerging country media channels.
- Ensure that messaging content and visuals align with the employer brand value proposition (EVP).
- Write key messages to boost the Auth0 employer brand across a diverse market landscape.
- Act as a key contributor to position the employer brand in candidate communications that amplifies the value proposition of our “work from anywhere” culture as well as to strategize and oversee content projects to ensure brand consistency and alignment with business objectives.
- Collaborate with internal teams, love data insights, and create insightful and relevant campaigns that include A/B testing for optimizing conversion.
- Identify benefits of the employer brand as it relates to the candidate experience with compelling storytelling, collateral, and visuals to amplify positive brand sentiment about Auth0.
- Design a strategy for recruitment marketing pillars that include defining employer brand, candidate experience and journey, career content marketing, and social media communications.
- Deliver targeted, recruitment marketing content to candidates at each stage of the hiring process.
- Produce effective measurement templates to track and manage progress of deliverables.
- Expert in social media analytics, social media listening and responses to online comments and inquiries.
- Ability to benchmark and report campaign results to key teams across the business.
- Use social listening to not only respond when our community needs us, but also to drive our campaign strategy by knowing when and how to join conversations already taking place.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Jump-start two-way conversations for the candidate experience through localized career advice content.
- Produce authentic regional content to influence and amplify the company culture.
- Maximize reach and impact of content through storytelling that fosters candidate engagement with the employer brand, diversity initiatives, and company culture.
- Grow social media presence for employer brand.
- Produce global recruitment visuals and materials that support recruiting initiatives.
- Consolidate metrics for candidate experience into quarterly reports.
- Manage digital paid media placement and schedules for recruitment marketing campaigns that target audiences in multiple countries and locations.
- Manage updates to content for Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and emerging country media channels.
- Collect Google analytics, and PPC campaign metrics that focus on employer brand and employee satisfaction.
- Align career site content and collaborate with marketing teams to maintain the employer brand value proposition.
- Plan strategy and implementation plans for direct recruitment marketing campaigns that specifically amplify employee culture.
- Create recruitment marketing collateral to support recruitment activities.
The Ideal candidate profile will have:
- 5+ years hand-on experience of recent Employer Branding experience in a global technology company of other fast pasted international organization
- Exemplary Recruitment Marketing writing and editing skills
- Experience leading a progressive social media function, ideally within a hyper growth, global business.
- A strong passion for weaving our Diversity and Inclusion program into the Auth0 Brand
- Proven experience in working across several countries to assure global consistency with our Brand
- Experience attracting and inspiring geographically dispersed or remote culture teams with common goals.
- Ability to influence across cross-functional teams and play advisory role to regional leaders on employer branding issues.
- Proven experience working with creative, media and art for designing and producing strong brand visuals is a plus.
The Employer Brand Manager will bring extensive experience in leading a progressive social media function, ideally within a hyper growth, global business. Must have excellent communication skills with a focus on results and complemented by a strong background in marketing for human resources recruitment marketing, and social media for recruiting. A self-motivated candidate, collaborative, willing to pivot from one program to another, and comfortable inspiring geographically dispersed teams with common goals. Creative and art direction for designing and producing strong brand visuals is a plus.
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.