Hearsay Systems offers the complete client engagement platform for financial services, empowering advisors and agents to effectively use digital to build stronger relationships that grow business. We enable efficient and compliant client engagement across digital channels including social networks, text messaging, websites and email. Our technology is used by more than 150,000 advisors and agents at the world's largest financial services and insurance companies.
As our Engagement Manager for Hearsay Sites, you will lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects with our Fortune 500 clients. You will plan requirements, work with designers, web developers, engineers, and project owners at Hearsay and with our customers to achieve their business goals in a way that is compatible with how our Hearsay Sites product works. You will achieve this through clear communication every step of the way, flagging early indications of problems (without being noisy) and through creative problem solving when there are invariably unexpected surprises throughout the course of the engagement.
What you will accomplish:
- Facilitate a thorough scoping and requirements gathering process that level sets the customer’s expectation of us and Hearsay Sites product
- Manage the entire Hearsay Sites development lifecycle including requirements, design, build, testing, launch, and ongoing enhancements to maximize customer business value
- Provide technical expertise to drive Hearsay Site project delivery, challenge customer requirements, and build consensus with all stakeholders
- Collaborate with customer on analytics integration to assess and recommend customer needs on web analytics and KPIs
- Manage vendor and partner relationships (design, engineering, QA) Gain deep understanding of our customer’s business and how Hearsay products can help them solve their unique problems
- Communicate with clients in a way that is natural to their rhythm of business and fits their level within their organization and their degree of tech savviness
- Clearly outline any potential risks and the appropriate level of severity for each so there are no surprises or conflicts along the way
- Leverage relationships internally and externally during times of escalation or unforeseen problems to restore their confidence and help ensure they are satisfied with our solutions
- Understands and has experience with complex web development projects and has familiarity with the typical failure points and patterns
- Experience with all phases of web development including scoping, requirements gathering, design, build, testing, and deployment.
- Understands web analytics best practices, KPIs, and tools including Adobe and Google
- Understands general SEO process and concepts
- Deliver project management, business analysis/requirements and engagement management for web development projects
- Experience with Agile methodology including managing multiple priorities and working in a fast pace team environment
- Clear communication that can be adeptly tailored to different levels in our client’s organization and able to articulate high level business focused overviews as well as very detailed and nuanced understanding and descriptions of client’s needs and issues
- Experience writing project plans and statements of work that clearly communicate the plan, properly sets expectations, and protects your company from project expansion or misunderstanding
- Possess creative problem solving skills and capacity to develop different solutions to address issues as they come up
- Ability to consume customer ready technical materials and generally understand the capabilities and interactions between the various components
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion: At Hearsay we believe that diverse teams are the best teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description