Hotwire is seeking an engagement marketer to grow and manage our customer engagement programs globally.
The successful candidate will execute, lead and optimize our established programs, as well as build new-to-Hotwire campaigns. You will drive programs that focus on customer lifecycle, retention and repeat, and improve the execution of our customer life-cycle and trip-cycle messaging.
What You Will Do:
Optimize the development and execution of all strategic and tactical elements of a portfolio of customer engagement and marketing campaigns across multiple lines of business.
- Build push and email campaigns, database selection, HTML presentation and quality assurance of all campaigns
- Develop, launch & optimize a broad range of multi-channel communication programs that encompass customer life cycle and customer trip cycle
- Set creative and developmental direction for in-house and external Creative and Development teams, including campaign objectives, messaging, intended audience segments and customer touchpoints
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Design, Program Management, Marketing Analytics, and outside vendor teams to identify and implement new marketing programs based on data-based business cases.
- Continually develop, measure, and optimize campaign and portfolio testing programs
- Develop and implement scalable, repeatable, and comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, quantitative or analytical discipline
- Experience developing campaigns within Responsys, LeanPlum, or similar large programs is a plus
- 2+ years’ experience in direct/database marketing or customer relationship marketing program development and/or implementation. At least 1 year developing outbound B2C marketing programs
- Understanding of email or mobile marketing operations, technology, testing techniques and platforms
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure effectiveness of marketing programs
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Read Full Job Description