Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data. The Qualtrics XM Platform is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Qualtrics Marketing is a high-energy, dynamic, and focused team. Our ultimate goal is to drive high quality pipeline for and with the sales team. The Qualtrics Events Marketing team leads the strategy and execution for Qualtrics to meet with clients at scale, while creating high quality experiences worthy of our brand. The position interfaces extensively with regional leaders, field sales teams and teams in demand generation, field marketing and our product lines. The position reports in to the Head of Americas Marketing.
The Expectation for Success
- Collaborate with the Head of Americas Marketing to create strategic and tactical plans for the Qualtrics Events designed to beat our quarterly goals
- Work cohesively with other members of the events team, sales teams and marketing as a whole to plan and execute multiple internal and external events.
- Be a strong steward for the brand by upholding the standard for Qualtrics experiences, as well as maintaining oversight to our budget lines.
- Own the relationship with vendors on event-related matters.
- Get stuff done in collaboration with our regional sales leaders and product marketing partners
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
- Bachelor’s degree completed.
- 6-10 years previous experience in field or event marketing, with emphasis on high quality execution
- Proven experience in working with field sales teams with accountability for meeting pipeline goals and driving ROI
- Prior experience leading direct and cross-functional teams in marketing, sales, or other related areas
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel 25-50% of each month
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.