Dropbox’s Marketing team develops and activates the programs, tactics and initiatives that drive new ARR growth and improve retention across all of our audience segments, all products and all routes to market.
Reporting to the Global Field Marketing Lead, this is a unique opportunity for an experienced Field Marketing leader to lead a small, but mighty, team, partnering both with the sales in region and with Product Marketing and Integrated Marketing teams to deliver new, upsell and retention ARR targets for our Small Business and Mid Market customers and prospects.
You will work hand in glove with field sales and channel partners, serving as a trusted advisor to sales leadership providing data driven marketing updates and surfacing regional needs back to the global marketing organization. You are data driven and bring an operations mindset — comfortable analyzing marketing dashboards, supporting sales automation process development, driving the evolution of lead scoring and ensuring compliance with SLAs.
- Lead field marketing efforts North America; work in close alignment with the sales team and global marketing functions to define and execute effective plans supporting the inside sales teams and the channel sales teams.
- Partner closely with priority channel partners to deliver enablement and upsell programs as well as MDF to boost their sales team performance
- Analyze marketing performance dashboards reviewing week-over-week performance to inform marketing strategy and drive desired behavior within the field and channel sales teams
- Measure and report out on all campaign results with an eye toward ROI. Utilize metrics to recommend future plans and programs based on results
- Proactively identify opportunities to accelerate pipeline creation and speed accounts through the sales cycle
- Actively manage the NAMER field marketing budget ensuring accurate investment forecasts and budget operational excellence
- Collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams: surface programs and insights to sales teams and collaborate with centralized marketing teams by sharing field feedback to inform upcoming initiatives.
- 6+ years of experience in field marketing; 3+ as a people manager
- Demonstrated understanding of proven sales pipeline activation programs for SB/MM accounts
- Deep understanding of programs that enable and engage channel partner sales teams to deliver ARRs
- Highly competent utilizing data and insights, data-driven may actually be your middle name
- Described as having a solution-focused, execution mindset with a solid intuition about the programs, activities and initiatives that will deliver impact
- Solid organizational skills with strong budget management
- Strong knowledge of and experience utilizing best-in-breed marketing and sales technologies
- Demonstrated ability to navigate a matrixed organization and represent team with integrity, professionalism and self-sufficiency