Field Marketing Manager at Skilljar
Skilljar is looking for an innovative Field Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing Marketing team! You will own the strategy and execution of account-based programs and field events. In collaboration with the Marketing and Sales teams, you will drive awareness, engagement, and pipeline within key accounts.
We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who can build strong cross-functional relationships and execute and analyze targeted marketing programs.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.Responsibilities
- Develop and execute the target account program including strategy, budget, list management, account/contact follow-up, and reporting
- Partner closely with Sales and Sales Development to develop hyper-targeted programs that generate and accelerate pipeline
- Lead efforts to launch coordinated, multi-channel programs (may include social, advertising, email, webinars, direct mail, events, etc.)
- Arrange and execute digital and in-person events
- Track and analyze results and continually refine for optimal return on investment
- Work closely with Marketing Ops to utilize data to inform target account selection and to prioritize and track accounts throughout the pipeline
- Partner with Product Marketing to create and test targeted messaging that engages accounts based on account intel, use cases, and personas
- 3+ years of experience managing B2B account-based marketing programs
- Experience working in a fast-paced technology environment, ideally enterprise software and/or B2B SaaS
- Excellent teammate and collaborator across teams and roles
- Knowledge of marketing tools, processes, and workflows in order to define and report critical metrics for ABM activities
- Approach program with digital-first mentality, and use data to support optimization
- Strong project management and execution skills, balanced with the ability to think strategically
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent years of relevant experience required.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage: Skilljar pays 100% of our employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. (PTO and family leave)
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees to take the time off they need to bring their A-game to work.
- Benefits Package: Skilljar employees receive a monthly technology reimbursement for remote work, 401K savings plan, stock options, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive. Join us for Fun Committee events, trivia nights, Bingo, and more!
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Insight Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Texas, Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina and Florida.
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.