Global Campaign Manager
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
The Global Campaign Manager is responsible for managing and implementing Enterprise Global campaign planning, execution, measurement and optimization of programs. This is a cross-functional and collaborative position, working closely with product marketing, corporate marketing, regional marketing teams and sales. The successful candidate with have a programmatic approach to building campaigns and is accountable for global campaign performance and revenue goals.
Your contribution will be:
- Oversee concept, creative development and management of integrated buyer -centric marketing campaigns. Understand the customer journey map and how to engage through education, solution, and selection phases. Create a seamless journey leveraging digital, programmatic and non-digital tactics at various stages.
- Forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders. Plus, continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize prospect conversions (Unknown > Known > Marketing Qualified > Opportunities).
- Track performance/success, measure, analyze and adjust campaigns in-flight based on performance. Assess campaign effectiveness by product, medium, source, offer type, and target audience
- Project manage execution of campaign internally with Marketing Ops Team, agencies, and vendors.
- Coordinate the building of emails, landing pages, forms, lead lists, and reports within Marketo and SFDC
- Work closely with product team, both to understand strategic direction and to create an audience-centric content plan to engage, inform and activate prospects/customers
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure direct and partner co-marketing campaigns are integrated across the web, social, and events from strategy, messaging, content and measurements
- Collaborate with the sales and technical enablement team to ready all levels of those organizations on our value proposition and messaging
- Manage content workflow, budget and vendor relationships, coordinate with subject matter experts for content development and apply brand standards.
- Manage budget spend for assigned campaigns
To be successful we think you need:
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience in enterprise software and/or SaaS
- Excellent people skills to interact with peers and cross-functional teams, customers, and third-parties
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar) and Marketing Automation tools (Marketo or similar) and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness.
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities, with ability to run analysis, track metrics and optimize performance. Expertise with marketing optimization programs and website analytics.
- Self-motivated, innovative and creative.
- Skilled communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills, including both professional and casual style of communication.
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving, fast-growing environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with quick deadlines
- Strong project management, negotiation and decision-making skills.
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.