Growth Marketing Associate, Account-Based Marketing at Unity Technologies
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
If you are creative, curious, and love marketing operations, come join Unity to support our team! You will be responsible for supporting our Account-based marketing programs, from reporting of our lead-to-cash efforts, working closely with sales enabling pipeline creation to help marketing campaigns go live.
You will be successful in this role because you’re really comfortable with driving processes and tasks autonomously. You have a strong sense of urgency, commitment, seeking to help programs be launched in time focusing on core deliverables.
You will work alongside our Growth Marketing team and report to our Senior Manager of Demand Generation.
- Run and iterate reports to track the progress of our ABM sales plays to marketing and sales leaders, pulling data from Eloqua, Salesforce, Terminus, Google Data Platform, and other systems and creating weekly insights to help optimize funnel performance
- Be the go-to person for small data manipulation and simple daily reporting needs for our ABM marketing team
- Support campaign managers with ABM campaign execution, including end-to-end QA, managing intake requests (e.g. account segmentation, content uploads, emails, landing pages), and managing the marketing information database
- Identify new marketing opportunities and creative ideas to further scale ABM campaigns and improve efficiencies across all marketing channels
- Experience with CRMs and Marketing Automation systems
- Basic SQL and advanced Excel skills
- Experience in a digital marketing related role
- Attention to detail and process-oriented thinking
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Salesforce and Eloqua preferred
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.