Who we are:
Rover.com connects pet parents with the world’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. On Rover, pet parents can easily discover, book, and manage personalized care for their dogs including pet sitting, dog walking, and doggy day care. Founded in 2011 on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of a dog, Rover improves and simplifies life for pet parents and the dogs they love.
Our global headquarters are in Seattle, Washington in the United States, working closely with our teams in Spokane, Berlin, London, and Barcelona. We have a track record of being recognized as a great place to work, having been named among Seattle's 'Best Places to Work' in Seattle Business Magazine and the Puget Sound Business Journal for three years running. We're an agile, fast-growing company, and our leadership comes from some of the world's most respected tech companies. Our pioneering approach to people and pups alike landed us on the list of GeekWire’s Next Tech Titan in 2019 and the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2018 by Fast Company. Needless to say (but we're going to say it anyway)—we love dogs, and we wouldn't dream of going to work without them by our sides.
Who we're looking for:
We are looking for a Manager, Growth Marketing to support our Canada business. This person will be a leader on an agile and growing team, providing critical thought leadership across the organization to accelerate new customer acquisition.
The ideal candidate has hands on experience with running and optimizing digital marketing channels, possesses the analytical chops to dive into data, and the ability to translate insight into action. This person will be laser-focused on driving new customer growth while effectively managing supply-side needs. This role requires comfort with ambiguity and the willingness to wear a variety of hats, take initiative, and move things forward. A strong focus on driving impact and getting results is critical to success in this role.
- Lead overall digital marketing strategy for Rover Canada. Efficiently manage a marketing budget, seeking out ways to optimize existing channels while testing and exploring new and creative avenues for growth.
- Build relationships across the marketing organization and beyond, balancing Canada specific needs with overall company objectives.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Operations, Marketing, Finance, and Data Science as needed.
- Effectively manage Owner and Sitter priorities in a two-sided marketplace business.
- Develop channel level KPIs and tracking mechanisms.
- Build a high performing team of direct reports while exemplifying the Rover Core Values.
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience including SEO, SEM, Social, Display, and Email
- 2+ years of experience managing direct reports
- Lifecycle and brand marketing experience is a plus.
- MBA preferred.
- Strong analytical skills; proficiency in SQL is a plus
- Experience with experiment design and A/B testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You know how to narrate analytical results to business stakeholders and executives in a useful, concise, and actionable way.
Benefits of Working at Rover.com:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
- Free catered lunches semi-monthly
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more
- 50 free dog walks a year (Seattle only - for now!)
Rover embraces diversity and opposes discrimination.
This position is based at Rover HQ in Downtown Seattle.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
Rover is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting a diverse, inclusive and inventive environment with the best employees. We’re driven by seeing our people succeed and grow, and we work to ensure everyone contributes to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.