Growth Marketing Manager
Around the world, billions upon billions of mobile phone calls are made every single day, and yet the phone app has remained unchanged since smartphones launched over a decade ago. Hiya is determined to change this by revolutionizing the way people make and receive mobile phone calls. We are working with mobile phone makers (including Samsung) and mobile carriers (including AT&T) to bring this innovation to all of their global subscribers - over 80 million monthly users today, and growing. With offices in Seattle, London, and Budapest, and backing from top investors in the US and Europe, we are an exceptionally diverse and skilled team positioned to change the mobile phone experience forever.
We have strong company values and culture and would love to share why ours is an opportunity worth considering. We appreciate and respect diversity and are an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for a performance-driven growth marketer to help us scale user growth for our mobile apps. You are passionate about mobile marketing, you will work closely with engineering, product managers, and marketing to lead efforts to grow and retain our users.
What we expect from you:
- Own and deliver on aggressive yet achievable growth plans.
- Design, plan, implement and optimize profitable paid user acquisition campaigns for iOS and Android apps.
- Drive ASO, SEO and content marketing campaigns to accelerate organic growth.
- Generate and maintain KPI dashboards from multiple sources that track performance throughout the user journey (AppsFlyer, Google Analytics, Appstore Connect, etc.)
- Collaborate with in-house designers and product teams to improve app conversion, retention and engagement rates.
- Use rapid iteration, split testing, and other lean approaches to validate your assumptions.
- Thrive in a startup environment with limited resources and limitless ambitions.
- Extra points for experience marketing apps outside the US.
- A degree in business, marketing, or equivalent (in lieu of that, you spent enough years working this role that you deserve a degree on it).
- Other job duties as assigned.
What you should expect from us:
- Work at a supportive and fast-growing startup with a fantastic team.
- Make an impact in the lives of tens of millions of consumers.
- Many office perks and great company benefits.
- Collaborate and learn from other great team members.
- Support in developing your skills and accelerating your career
This position is in Seattle at our amazing downtown offices. Hiya is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status.