Growth Marketing Manager at Pulumi
We are looking for a passionate Growth Marketing Manager to help drive growth of Pulumi's modern cloud platform into the hands of as many engineers as possible. You will be a part of realizing a vision where everyone can program the cloud.
As Growth Marketing Manager at Pulumi, you will help drive end-user adoption, engagement, and product usage. In this role, you will build out growth plans, execute on them, and help developers and DevOps engineers understand how we can help them in their journey to the modern cloud.
The Pulumi platform encompasses an open source SDK with a SaaS management console and backend. It has already been adopted by 1,000s of engineers and 100s of companies. We are only getting started, and need your help.
At Pulumi you will be challenged, learn, teach, and collaborate with an elite team of great people.
Pulumi is headquartered in Seattle, WA.
In This Job You Will:
- Build out Growth Marketing plans
- Strategize and run effective campaign strategies
- Work with Growth Engineering to devise experiments and experiment on them
- Conduct deep analysis, A/B testing and other quantitative studies
- Recommend and/or make Product and Marketing improvements that will lead to growth
To Be Successful In This Role, You Have:
- Strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of B2B channels and growth tactics
- Ability to understand our technology and our audience
- Proven experience building and running marketing programs
- Ideally, you will have a strong understanding of open source and developer marketing channels, and know how to reach those communities.
Pulumi is reimagining how developers and DevOps teams create and manage cloud software, through a unique combination of developer tools and system innovation. The company leads with an open source platform that embraces real programming languages, tools, and techniques, and offers an innovative SaaS product that helps teams collaborate.
Pulumi was founded in 2017 by developer and cloud experts from many corners of our industry to deliver innovative approaches to cloud software development. Since emerging from stealth in mid-2018, we are accelerating our platform momentum and product adoption. The team is built on a culture of openness, diversity, respect, and thinking big.
At Pulumi, we don't just accept difference, we look for it, celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our customers. Pulumi is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodations, please let us know.