Growth Marketing Specialist
Put your expert Eloqua and Salesforce skills to use helping the world’s leading game technology company build dynamic email campaigns to improve awareness and drive conversions. We’re looking for a hands-on email marketing specialist to scope, build, measure, and report on campaigns designed to reach target audiences and segments in various stages of the customer lifecycle.
As a Growth Marketing Specialist, you will use your expertise to execute & monitor campaigns across multiple channels for Unity. In this role, you will leverage your Eloqua technical skills combined with your project management skills to help achieve overarching marketing and demand generation goals. You will collaborate closely with Campaign Architects who manage the execution deliverables across multiple campaigns.
- Working closely with designated Campaign and Program Managers, to create required campaign assets in Eloqua and code assets using HTML or CSS when required
- Rendering consistency of email campaigns in webmail and app-based email clients (Gmail, Outlook.com, iOS Mail, Windows Mail, etc.)
- Optimize and adjust HTML/CSS basic email elements for desktop and mobile devices
- Exceptionally high attention to detail, maintaining design integrity during the asset creation process.
- Execute Eloqua campaign flows and basic system implementations as designed by our Marketing Operations team
- Implement SFDC campaign setup, administration and reporting when needed
- General proficiency in project management tools such as Jira or Airtable
- Experience using Eloqua Marketing Automation Platform and SalesForce
- Have a project-driven and results-driven mindset and the ability to work with cross-functional teams and build and execute marketing campaigns
- Experience with building and adjusting html emails and landing pages
- Knowledge of email best practices, A/B testing, email design principles and legalities
- Problem solver and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Competency in Google Analytics
- Eloqua 10 Marketing Automation certification
- Love of Gaming
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.