Growth Operations, Platforms at Highspot
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:38 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Growth Operations - Platforms
Growth Operations Team | Seattle, WA | Full-Time
Growth Operations encompasses Growth Operations - Platforms, Growth Operations - Analytics, and Growth Operations - Execution. The Growth Operations - Platforms team manages the project prioritization and framing, evaluation, implementation, administration, infrastructure, security, and optimization of all go-to-market tools and technology.
The Growth Operations at Highspot is at the intersection of marketing, account development, sales, services, and finance. Growth Enablement and Growth Operations work together to strategically and proactively optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of our go-to-market (GTM) teams. Our work is imperative to driving consistent and scalable growth.
We are growing fast and are looking for an individual contributor to help build a world-class Growth Operations - Platforms team. This infrastructure will be critical to the continued success of our business. The ideal candidate for this position will take an innovative, creative approach to designing processes and delivering solutions. The person we’re looking for will be collaborative, systematic, and analytical when solving problems. They will be resilient, resourceful and tenacious when working cross-functionally. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology and operational excellence.
What You’ll Do
In this role as Growth Operations - Platforms, you will manage all marketing technology, tool evaluations, implementations, and administration. Configure and maintain system interconnectivity and collaborate with GTM Leadership and stakeholders to optimize system processes.
- Become an expert in our Marketing Automation and related go-to-market tools within 30 days through training, self-study, and shadowing our customer teams.
- Continuously improve Highspot Processes including:
- Evaluating, managing and selecting new systems
- Performing regular system audits
- Managing intake process & request queues
- Supporting ad-hoc Growth Platforms projects
- Create Marketo reports to support fast-changing initiatives.
- Help manage prospect and customer data using various data sources
- Help develop and implement strategic plans for Growth technologies based upon business needs
- Manage and troubleshoot tools used by internal teams.
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements.
- Seek out ways to leverage GTM platforms to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support the rapid scaling of our high-growth organization.
- Help build a process for developing and executing testing, training, and documentation for our GTM platforms.
- Gather business requirements from a diverse number of users across GTM teams and translate requirements into scalable and cohesive solutions; enhancements, bugs, new processes, requests, etc.
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k Plan
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Team building outside of the office
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description