The Head of Corporate Marketing will oversee brand development and awareness, communications, thought leadership, customer evidence, creative design, and web presence. Brand and category development are key priorities for ExtraHop as we continue our growth in Security and Cloud, and the Head of Corporate Marketing will play a critical role in shaping our efforts across the company. This is a leadership position with exposure to every part of the organization.
As the leader of the corporate marketing team, you will ensure the ExtraHop brand provides a competitive advantage in the market and long-term value to the business. You will work closely across business units and internal thought-leaders to establish category leadership, drive change across a wide variety of functions, and create unique value in the cloud security market.
This collaborative leader possesses outstanding brand positioning and communications skills, thrives in a fast-paced environment, understands how to motivate a team to produce exceptional work, and is a champion of the ExtraHop culture. We are looking for a natural storyteller, with great communications vision and a passion for technology that can accelerate our growth.
- Establish and execute a communication strategy for ExtraHop that drives awareness for our brand and technology category.
- Develop and maintain a brand strategy to guide decisions throughout the brand lifecycle and oversee a structured process for making decisions about how the brand will be represented globally.
- Lead a Communications effort that drives influence and advocacy with Press, Analysts, Podcasters, and social media followers. IR experience is highly desired.
- Provide vision and leadership for our customer advocacy and evidence program.
- Lead brand testing, and communicate with functional leaders and executives to inform their understanding of how various audiences receive the brand and value proposition.
- Lead the development of thought leadership and other corporate presentations.
- Partner with HR on internal communications and be a champion for the ExtraHop culture.
- 10+ years of experience in B2B brand management. Foundation in marketing or business preferred.
- Experience in brand building and curation, including the development and management of corporate-level positioning, brand and style guidelines, and global brand governance
- 3+ years of experience in Cybersecurity, Cloud, and/or B2B software market segments
- An entrepreneurial mindset, including a high tolerance for ambiguity, a penchant for experimentation, and a bias towards action.
- Strong leadership, with demonstrated experience in hiring and developing diverse teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- You’re excited by growth stage environments, passionate about wrestling things to the ground, and eager to make decisions and drive the process
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from the core to edge to the cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2019 Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $150 million in bookings in 2019 and 40% year-over-year growth for the last two consecutive years, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law