Head of Integrated Marketing at Lighter Capital
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:26 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, January 29, 2020
We are seeking a Head of Integrated Marketing with proven, at-scale omni-channel marketing experience in a fast-paced startup environment to oversee the strategy, development, and tactical execution of Lighter Capital’s demand generation and campaign marketing strategy. This role is critical to our efforts in achieving pipeline and revenue goals. In this role you will partner and manage a team of Channel Managers who execute campaigns targeting our core customer segments increasing market awareness, demand generation, pipeline acceleration, as well as grow sales.
The Head of Integrated Marketing thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a passion for translating performance data into strategic insights that inform marketing strategies and investments that deliver predictable and scalable pipeline at the top of funnel and success throughout the entire buyers’ journey. In addition, this role will focus on influencing and enabling middle of funnel engagement in partnership with Sales to accelerate pipeline velocity and sales conversion. This person is accountable for KPIs that align directly to sales revenue goals and encompass all sources of pipeline generation. This person also has proven success collaborating with sales and other key cross-functional teams to envision, execute, and measure closed-loop integrated marketing programs that create a sense of urgency for the buyer and deliver significant pipeline and revenue growth for the company.
This role is critical in helping Lighter Capital’s next phase of growth and will require the ability to inspire a growing marketing team with their goal commitments with a sense of urgency and accountability. This role requires the ability to flex strategies and priorities and to effectively communicate wins and misses with the executive team and across the organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own and enhance the demand generation strategy to grow and deliver on marketing sourced pipeline contribution goals (MQLs).
- Strategically design and launch integrated campaigns and, if necessary, tailor to extend reach or impact to various customer segments and buyer personas through each stage of the customer funnel.
- Use a highly data-informed approach to test and measure the success of the marketing strategy and integrated programs and iterate for future programs while reporting key results regularly to other leaders within the organization.
- Identify new optimization and growth opportunities for faster growth, improved ROI, better lifetime value, and/or lower CAC.
- Build, manage and develop a team of campaign marketing and demand generation professionals.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to leverage data-informed insights and develop differentiated, persona-sensitive positioning and messaging for identified and targeted verticals and decision-makers.
- Utilize best-in-class marketing stack to drive demand generation (Salesforce CRM, Marketo, reporting analytics tools, etc.) and measure effectiveness of key marketing channels (email, social, paid, SEO, etc.) to support campaign-based initiatives geared towards acquisition, brand awareness, loyalty / retention, and up-sell / cross-sell opportunities.
- In collaboration with Sales, develop a marketing strategy to support sales objectives by attracting and acquiring new customers, while driving adoption and expansion with our existing customer base with account-based marketing to expand share of wallet, customer stickiness, and loyalty.
- Lead teams to collaborate cross-functionally with sales and marketing to identify market segments and develop marketing programs, plays, and toolkits that deliver success at each customer touchpoint and each stage of the buyer’s journey – and to multiply best practices.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 15+ years growth marketing leadership experience in B2B demand generation and integrated marketing with demonstrated lead, pipeline and revenue growth, preferably in SaaS. Fintech and/or startups experience is highly desirable.
- BA/BS degree, MA, MS or MBA Preferred
- 8-10+ years people management with prior success leading teams through market expansion and through periods of high growth and rapid change. Leads by influence, empowers teams and develops employees and creates an environment where team members are encouraged to take risks and innovate to improve programs, processes, personal skills and customer experience.
- Experience with marketing automation (Marketo) and sales automation/CRM (Salesforce.com) reporting and campaign features and marketing intelligence tools required.
- Organized with strong time management, and project management skills
- Results focused with strong prioritization skills and “win as a team” mentality
- Customer focused, collaborative, self-aware, servant leader who contributes to and thrives in a culture of trust, transparency, initiative, respect, enthusiasm, fun, accountability and the ownership principle that the company’s success is my success.
We are Lighter Capital, a Seattle based FinTech company with a clear mission to revolutionize startup financing by empowering entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and retain ownership.
We are a passionate group of individuals where our undertaking and values guide our decision making. We believe in individual and team development, and align, push and measure ourselves through goal setting. Join our team and feel part of something incredible!
Just like each customer is unique, so is each person, and Lighter Capital is committed to creating an environment where everyone can belong and thrive. We encourage all qualified persons to apply.
Read Full Job Description