Health Plan Marketing Manager
At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent primary healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across disciplines, encountering and conquering many challenges that are new and exciting. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your Role and Impact
98point6 is looking for an experienced and creative health plan marketer to join our team and develop long-lasting partner relationships. You will help build the foundation of our health plan channel, shaping the value proposition and market requirements. You will focus on ways to creatively engage our health plan partners to drive interest and awareness of 98point6, as well as define and manage marketing programs and continually optimize efforts. You will play a critical role on our marketing team and in the commercial success of our company.
- Understand our emerging health plan/partnership opportunities and drive messaging and go-to-market planning
- Develop marketing programs and materials that support channel growth and market development
- Educate and work with stakeholders to implement strategies, initiatives and programs
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop and implement co-marketing programs with health plan partners
- Develop co-branded marketing materials, presentation decks and sales support materials that highlight the value of our service to the health plan audience
- Establish scalable and relevant metrics to quantify health plan/partner progress/impact and communicate results
- 7+ years of health plan/channel/partner marketing experience
- Working knowledge of the healthcare industry and key players preferred
- Proven success working with business development/sales to sell into a market
- Knowledge and experience marketing to health plan customers preferred
- Experience leading cross-functional work teams and managing agencies
- Experience leading new business initiatives and presenting/selling ideas to varied audiences
- Client-facing experience; exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to collect, analyze and synthesize data
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask and move quickly without sacrificing the details
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.