Integrated Campaign Manager at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:03 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, November 14, 2020
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Integrated Campaign Manager role at Auth0 is a new, critical position the company is creating as we expand our go-to-market capabilities. Integrated campaigns are broad thematic awareness and demand-generation programs that address customer needs and align Auth0 value-add to those needs.
The successful candidate will help manage, coordinate, and define cross-functional success metrics, as well as guide development of messaging, persona targeting, content creation and campaign roll-out. You will be expected to be a voice for action, a motivator with a clear vision, and highly organized.
This role can be based from a home office anywhere in North America.
What Will You Do
- Management and oversight of “Integrated marketing campaigns” across Auth0
- Ensure content, deliverables and accountable owners are on-track
- Monitor and assemble regular campaign success metrics
- Work with Product Marketing to regularly develop and ensure consistency of campaign messaging
- Work with Marketing Leadership to regularly review campaign components and drive process to update / renew components
- Work with geography marketing teams to regularly seek feedback on campaign performance, direction, effectiveness
- Regularly review content and program calendars as "Air Traffic Control" such that external team programs are optimally aligned with campaign pillars
- Manage process of content publishing; work with content creators to ensure most effective placement and results
What You Bring
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Experience with Marketing program/project management
- Experience with Demand Generation for Business-to-business, technology-centric products
- Experience with Product Marketing and messaging
- Experience with content creation for technical products
- SaaS and/or security product-related marketing
- Experience working across broad virtual teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Some travel will be required (US and International)
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.