Integrated Marketing Leader
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to improve the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. We help them consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. To learn more, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
The Expectations for Success
- Create and drive the integrated marketing calendar across channels for your product area
- Instrument campaigns to measure their success and report on progress towards campaign goals
- Collaborate with channel owners to improve future campaigns based upon data & trends
- Ensure all the parts are moving properly across channels like creative & content, communicating frequently so that they have what they need to execute
- Collaborate with analytics team to report on marketing success and identify opportunities for optimization
- Partner with the integrated marketers and channel marketing owners (email, webinar, paid media, SEO, etc.) to build integrated campaigns that drive awareness and consideration
- 3+ years creating and managing marketing programs, including at least 1 year in B2B
- Passion for building customer facing campaigns and pipeline
- Excellent program management and interpersonal skills with and a phenomenal track record of working across teams
- Consistent track record delivering under a tight deadline
- Highly analytical and metrics driven
- Experience in managing sales funnels, marketing automation and lead scoring - preferably with Salesforce & Marketo
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have flexible work arrangements, combined office events and team outings to build cohesion
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.