Integrated Marketing Manager
Email & Nurture Responsibilities:
- Drive and optimize the customer marketing program, including responsibility for creating and sending all email communication (i.e. customer newsletters, product releases, and sales enablement materials) using Marketing Automation (e.g., Marketo and Pendo).
- Define and develop the full-funnel lead and customer nurture strategy, including program build and email content creation in marketing automation platform.
- Optimize new content/emails as needed, leveraging A/B testing and reporting on results, segmented by audience and exclusions.
- Oversee email deliverability and subscription management. Ensure TUNE’s compliance with GDPR & CAN-SPAM. Utilize tools like Email on Acid to test the deliverability of all communication.
Website & Owned Media Responsibilities:
- Manage the website roadmap, partnering closely with our web developer, marketing leaders and sales to develop the most impactful inbound marketing funnel, including ownership of website chat playbooks.
- Develop and execute a conversion optimization strategy with the goal of creating revenue lift through the use of web optimization tools, such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager.
- Own the website conversion metrics, making recommendations and implementing web projects based on those recommendations.
- Collaborate with the content team to develop, build and execute the SEO strategy for marketing web properties.
Marketing Campaign Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Director of Demand Generation to conceptualize and launch campaigns across multiple paid digital channels including social, SEM (with agency support), retargeting, content syndication and webinars.
- Build out full campaign deliverables and structure, including landing pages, smart campaign logic, tracking and reporting on results.
- Coordinate with content and creative team to create assets for campaigns.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in B2B marketing, previous experience at a SaaS company a plus.
- Well-rounded marketing background, familiar with email, web, and paid marketing.
- Experience using platforms such as Salesforce, Marketo, Wordpress, Google Analytics and other technologies
- Previous experience with a marketing automation platform preferred. I.e. Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua, Pardot
- Experience with paid platforms: SEM, Retargeting, Paid Social
- Demonstrated capacity for original thinking and a proactive mindset
- Ability to wear both strategic and tactical hats
- Strong understanding of the marketing and sales funnels and how they interact
- Excellent writer and communicator with the ability to align that communication with the larger company tone.
What Sets Us Apart:
- Stellar health insurance coverage (100% of employees' premiums covered for medical, vision, dental. 60% of dependents' premiums covered for medical, vision, dental)
- Great work-life balance (4 weeks PTO and increases annually)
- We are still a privately held company (Competitive equity grants)
- 100% commuter transit cost coverage (Bus pass or parking pass)
- Lunch at TUNE
- Paid parental leave
- Dog-friendly offices
- Opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration