Integrated Marketing Manager
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com..
The Expectation for Success
- Own the integrated marketing calendar for the EX business
- Set up instrumented campaigns to measure their success
- Ensure all the parts are moving properly across channels like creative & content, communicating frequently with international regions so that they have what they need to localize (in time)
- Collaborate with analytics team to report on EX marketing success and identify opportunities for optimization
- Work with the core EX marketing team to develop strategies for innovative integrated campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and brand awareness; test these and incorporate
into a broad acquisition plan
- Partner with the channel marketing owners globally (AMR, EMEA, APJ) to roll-out campaigns and ensure a consistent end-to-end prospect experience
- 5+ years managing multichannel and/or integrated marketing programs, including at least 3 years in B2B
- Real passion for building campaigns and pipeline
- Excellent program management and interpersonal skills with and a phenomenal track record of working across sales, marketing and product teams
- Expertise in Salesforce.com usage and marketing administration (Required)
- Experience in marketing automation operations and lead scoring systems - preferably Marketo
- Consistent track record delivering under a tight deadline
- Highly analytical and metrics driven
- A genuine teammate with exceptional collaboration skills
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.