Integrated Marketing Manager
Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world - Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and Insight Venture Partners. Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) is the only software platform that helps brands continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with partners. Our mission is to close the experience gap.
More than 9,000 clients worldwide use Qualtrics, including many of the world’s most visionary brands including Yamaha, GE, JetBlue, PWC, and Marriott International. Qualtrics has over 1,800 employees across 15 global offices. Check out why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics family!
Expectations for Success
- Own the integrated marketing calendar for the EX business
- Set up instrumented campaigns to measure their success
- Ensure all the parts are moving properly across channels like creative & content, communicating frequently with international regions so that they have what they need to localize (in time)
- Collaborate with analytics team to report on EX marketing success and identify opportunities for optimization
- Work with the core EX marketing team to develop strategies for innovative integrated campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and brand awareness; test these and incorporate
into a broad acquisition plan
- Partner with the channel marketing owners globally (AMR, EMEA, APJ) to roll-out campaigns and ensure a consistent end-to-end prospect experience
- 5+ years managing multichannel and/or integrated marketing programs, including at least 3 years in B2B
- Real passion for building campaigns and pipeline
- Excellent program management and interpersonal skills with and a phenomenal track record of working across sales, marketing and product teams
- Expertise in Salesforce.com usage and marketing administration (Required)
- Experience in marketing automation operations and lead scoring systems - preferably Marketo
- Consistent track record delivering under a tight deadline
- Highly analytical and metrics driven
- A genuine teammate with exceptional collaboration skills
- Bachelor's degree completed
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.