Integrated Marketing Strategist
Do you have strong Channel expertise with Reseller/Disti/Partner ecosystem experience? Are you looking to flex your Product Marketing and Go-To-Market muscles?
Yesler's Integrated Marketing Strategist focuses on delivering tangible business results for our clients by developing integrated Go-to-Market (GTM) plans. These GTM plans may address the marketing mix, persona targeting and messaging, integration of our clients' functional areas, and/or organizational process and org structure considerations. You will be responsible for crafting the integrated execution plans that deliver prospect pipeline and revenue, and existing customer cross sell, upsell, and renewal revenue. You will also execute the development of messaging frameworks and content plans for the client's buyer personas across the new buyer and customer journeys. You possess a rare blend of B2B marketing experience that spans content strategy, marketing automation, paid media, social media, analytics, web strategy, user experience. You also have the gravitas to inspire client leadership and execution team members alike towards your strategic vision.
Key ResponsibilitiesGo-to-Market Planning and Optimization
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop integrated plans addressing ABM, lead and demand generation campaigns, messaging and positioning frameworks, buyer personas, and buyer journey maps.
- Play a key coordinating role in the development, presentation, and implementation of cross-channel marketing strategies that translate business and marketing goals.
- Work with channel delivery teams (paid media, email marketing, social, etc.) developing consensus on how to reach target audiences for content amplification/native and ensure content is optimized for search engines, sharing, and distribution across channels.
- Work with Yesler MarTech consultants to ensure the delivery of a holistic plan that maximizes efficiencies.
- Work with our clients' sales, marketing, and customer experience to develop integrated approaches for lead scoring, lead flow management, service level agreements, etc.
Content Plan Development
- Research B2B content marketing and tech news/trends and be prepared to apply that knowledge across all client engagements.
- Produce content audits and gap analyses.
- Provide feedback to all contributors to ensure that content aligns to strategy and quality standards.
- Articulate strategies that drive MQLs, SALs, SQLs and opportunities.
- Lead meetings and workshops with senior leadership and our clients, ensuring cross functional alignment on strategies.
- Start with a data mindset to ensure we can demonstrate return on investment for all marketing efforts.
- Serve as SME by researching, educating and implementing best practices for the latest issues, developments, and trends
- Promote the health and growth of Yesler through special projects, internal advisory boards, committee participation, and community involvement
- 4-year degree required
- 7+ years of integrated marketing experience; experience with B2B marketing preferred
- 5+ years experience in complicated go-to-market execution focused on marketing but integrated with sales, customer support, and other related areas
- 2+ years experience building and managing content marketing strategy (agency experience is nice to have, technology company, or major publication experience preferred)
- 2+ years agency experience working with B2B tech clients
- Proven experience with content distribution and amplification, including a deep understanding of social and paid media
- Experience conducting group and individual interviews and workshops and gathering qualitative and quantitative data
- Mastery of marketing fundamentals including segmentation, positioning, and market analysis
About YeslerYesler is a B2B marketing agency that blends strategy, creativity, and technology to build demand, engage customers, and grow revenue. From offices in Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, Toronto, London and Singapore, we're a team of more than 200 strategists, designers, technologists, media authorities, and analysts who are on a mission to change the marketing status quo. We take an integrated approach to serving the entire marketing organization-not only the strategies, content, and programs to create demand but also the infrastructure, operations, and project management required to execute, measure, and optimize for results.
Yesler has been recognized as a great place to work, and the awards keep rolling in. We've earned more than 19 Best Workplace Awards over the last decade, including being named one of the Top 50 B2B Marketing Agencies by Chief Marketer in 2016 and 2017.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences so we can ultimately be better together.
Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, and internships are not based on a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status.
We strongly encourage women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Visit yesler.com to learn more or follow us on Twitter @yeslerb2b.