International Demand Generation Manager
We are seeking an International Demand Generation Manager to join our team, and you will play a huge part in expanding the Smartsheet platform to markets across the globe. We receive a large volume of website visits and trials, the majority of which are being driven by our demand generation efforts. This volume allows us to test and measure in ways that most companies can only dream about. In fact, working at Smartsheet is a dream … a marketer’s dream. Our Demand Generation team has accomplished a lot, and we are only getting started.
This position reports to the Director of Demand Generation and is located at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
The International Demand Generation Manager will own all Demand Generation activities in our Foreign markets. You will drive top of funnel demand via Paid (i.e. Google, LinkedIn, 3rd party review sites) and Organic (i.e. localized content), and optimize that traffic for conversion (i.e. ad copy and landing page testing). In this role you will also leverage existing platforms and recommend market specific platforms for us to test and will partner with teams across the org, such as Marketing Automation, Sales, Web, & BI to continuously optimize the program.
- Execute Demand Generation campaigns in our strategic foreign markets, measure and analyze performance, and identify new opportunities based on customer and business feedback
- Program manage ads, landing pages, and SEO content articles in relevant markets
- Monitor competitive activities across demand gen channels and drive tactics and responses
- Work with teammates to optimize various SEM activities
- 2-5 years’ experience implementing growth strategies, via conversion optimization and/or SEM (SEO or PPC), preferably in a B2B SaaS environment in International Markets
- Experience with web analytics tools and methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science or equivalent discipline
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.