Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, Flyhomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, Flyhomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Portland, Boston and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
Flyhomes is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to take on the challenge of building a comprehensive cross-channel customer engagement program. This person will be responsible for planning, executing, measuring, and optimizing customer communications to maximize acquisition, activation, and engagement. They will collaborate with our marketing, sales, operations, and analytics teams to build and refine the segmentation, triggers, and content strategies.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Develop and execute on email and cross-channel (text, push, other) communication strategies with a specific focus on driving acquisition, and activation, and re-engagement.
- Own campaign creative, development, experimentation, setup, QA and reporting across the customer lifecycle; including transactional, acquisition, onboarding, and trigger campaigns.
- Deep understanding of the Flyhomes consumer and the stages of the buying/selling process.
- Drive advanced customer analytics to inform new engagement strategies, channels, and associated messaging.
- Partner with internal departments to develop effective communications strategies to improve conversion at different points in the customer journey
- Identify trends and develop new insights in customer communications, recommend/execute responses to optimize campaign performance, customer value and retention
- Identify other communication channels to complement existing strategies
- 5+ years in cross-channel customer lifecycle marketing, with 3+ years of email-specific channel experience
- Ability to extract/analyze data, execute programs, and report on effectiveness
- Comfortable conceptualizing, writing, and editing customer-facing content
- Hands-on experience with email campaign management and marketing automation tools
- Extensive knowledge of email and mobile marketing best practices
- Familiarity with a wide variety of technologies and ability to learn new tools quickly
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
At this time, we are unable to provide any form of sponsership.
Flyhomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Flyhomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, Flyhomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S