Lifecycle Marketing Manager
PayScale is the world leader in modern compensation software. We believe data-informed discussions about compensation benefit both employers and employees and that greater pay transparency promotes equity, engagement and employee retention. We are bringing the dark art of compensation into the light by helping individuals understand the right pay for their position and more than 7,000 businesses retain and manage their largest investment: their people.
We’re transforming the compensation industry and are looking to bring on talented professionals like you with diverse perspectives. At PayScale, we acknowledge and value our differences as well as our combined strengths. We want all employees, regardless of their background, to feel respected personally and professionally. We foster a working environment that generates new ideas, promotes ownership and experimentation and encourages highly motivated individuals to be truly creative. Are you forward-thinking, tenacious, and inventive? If so, PayScale may be the perfect place for you to grow your career!
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager will play a strategic role in owning the development of the customer journey, defining landmarks along the way, and executing programs that drive deeper engagement with PayScale Customers to increase retention and increase revenue per account.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Develop lifecycle marketing strategies in coordination with Marketing and Customer Success teams
- Act as owner of customer journey, develop the journey map, gain team alignment with Marketing, Product, Customer Success, and Sales
- Gain deep customer empathy and understanding of the challenges and triumphs that our users encounter as they use PayScale product(s)
- Design and execute customer marketing initiatives with a focus on adoption and revenue/ account expansion
- Support cultivating of customer evangelists
- Partner with Training teams to ready and enable Customer Success Managers in adoption and expansion activities
- Build and introduce enablement tools including brochures, web copy, and presentations that support cross-sell and upsell
- Analyze and monitor the impact of programs, using insights to constantly improve approach
Success in this role requires a passion for marketing, eagerness to try and learn new things, and some knowledge of best practices around effective messaging, funnel optimization, deliverability, customer segmentation, reporting, analysis, and testing strategies.
You would be a phenomenal fit for this role if you possess the following:
- A customer-first mindset when approaching projects
- 3-5 years in marketing, sales, or customer success in a B2B SaaS environment, preferably in the HR Tech space
- Track record of successful collaboration with Product, Sales, and Customer-Success teams on marketing initiatives that drive revenue
- Exceptional writing, communication, and speaking skills
- Experience working with business partners on marketing initiatives a plus
- Knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce a huge plus
- Demonstrable experience planning and executing programs particularly adoption, cross-sell, and up-sell and an understanding of marketing tactics like events, e-mail, advertising, and in-app messaging
- Organization and efficiency — you can take on complex projects and own them from start to finish
PayScale provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. PayScale complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Benefits We Offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off policy
- 100% company paid medical/vision/dental/prescription premiums for employees (50% for eligible dependents and partners)
- Four Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options for pre-tax employee allocations towards:
- Dependent Care (can be used towards day care costs)
- Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Company-paid Life Insurance
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 10 paid holidays
- Summer office closure, entire week of July 4th
- 401k with company match, vests immediately
- Casual dress code (JSS - Jeans, shorts, and sandals welcome!)
- Onsite lockers, showers, and clothes dryer
- Bike storage
- Coworkers you actually like...
- Gender neutral bathrooms on most floors
- Mothers' Room
- Sitting-Standing ergo friendly desks
- Weekly company sponsored happy hours
- Fido Fridays (our canine colleagues join us the first Friday of every month.)