Manager, Conversion Optimization (CRO) at Remitly
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
As the Manager, Conversion Optimization, you will be responsible for the global landing page strategy on both web properties and app; merchandising and marketing those pages always with the goal to move customers into the conversion funnel. You will work with the product team to develop, scope and implement initiatives to drive conversion rate optimization. You will use data and a keen sense of UX/UI to drive ideation, decision-making and web journeys using segmentation, audience selection, and targeting rules. You have a deep understanding of A/B testing tools, Google Analytics, and how to turn prospects into revenue. You’re obsessed with our customers and work relentlessly to optimize their experience on our site.
- Partner with the Product team to drive conversion improvement on Remitly’s website and app through rigorous testing and planning
- Drive the product merchandising strategy of our home page, landing pages, and app
- Create well-informed hypotheses and develop prioritized, organized testing plans which balance optimization of our existing largest markets and growing emerging businesses. Constantly test, measure, learn.
- Build scalable, streamlined solutions that will allow Remitly to efficiently expand into and localize for new markets.
- Collaborate with marketers, UI/UX, designers and developers to implement initiatives
- Analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding test direction based on the analysis
- Identify growth initiatives that will drive engagement and lead generation in new and innovative ways on our web properties
- Manage and optimize landing pages, promo messaging, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms
- Build strong partnerships with content marketing, product development, SEO and design leads to deliver results
- Own reporting on programs and be able to share key implications to non-technical stakeholders
- Be the resident expert in our in-house CMS, work closely with the product teams to further improve this tool, and relentlessly document and share best practices with marketing and product teams
- Have a thorough understanding of the customer journey from different channels and help channel owners optimize conversion and reduce friction as customers move through the funnel
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing and site optimization
- Mobile-first mentality
- A sound understanding of the methodology and mathematics behind effective testing
- Proven proficiency in web analytics, specifically Google Analytics
- Experience implementing and managing A/B and multivariate tests
- Experience with customer segmentation and targeting
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Growth mindset that is excited to test new web concepts to engage prospects
- Deep analytical mindset that is obsessed with tracking and improving KPIs
- Some experience with UX design, wireframing, and usability principles
- Experience with development, ability to implement code tests a plus
- Experience in a highly cross-functional environment a plus
Remitly is an independent digital remittance company that transfers over $6 billion in annualized volume through its proprietary global money transfer network across Africa, Asia, Central, and South America. Its reliable and easy-to-use mobile app makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process. Remitly is backed by industry-leading investors, World Bank's International Finance Corporation (IFC), Naspers' PayU, Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders' Co-Op, and TomorrowVentures. The company is headquartered in Seattle, with additional offices in London, the Philippines, and Nicaragua. For more information, visit remitly.com.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an eVerify Employer.