We are very happy to announce that we have officially re-opened our Ballard HQ office for voluntary use at 50% capacity! It's excellent to be seeing people in person and have the buzz going again. In order to maintain safety, comfort and flexibility, we currently offer most employees the choice between 3 work locations: HQ-first, Hybrid or Remote; if there are specific location needs, the job description will indicate that below. It is also important to note that we are only able to hire employees who are eligible to work and are based in the US.
We look forward to having you apply to join our team of Knockstars!
Knock is adding a Manager of Demand Generation to lead our Demand Generation team of 4 experienced marketers (Customer Marketing, Events, and Digital Marketing). What is fun about this role is that we understand our customers and the multifamily market, now we just need the right messaging, channels and campaigns for predictable lead-to-cash generation! This is a role that allows you to work with a group of fun customers who like what we're doing; our product is well known (and loved) in the multifamily industry. In this role, you will get to be both strategic and tactical and we will trust you to use your creativity while also allowing you to take risks. If you want to continue to build a team, while also growing in your role, and you enjoy the fast pace of a startup, we’d love to hear from you. You will work closely across the organization and report to our CMO.
The Go-To-Market team, which includes Marketing, Sales and Customer Success, is a high energy group that loves evangelizing and delivering industry-leading business solutions to both new and existing customers. A happy customer is the best business strategy of all.
The primary objectives of the go-to market team are to generate a predictable pipeline for new, quality sales opportunities, land new customers, expand business within our existing customers, and retain 100% of our customers.
Day to Day
- Develop and execute a comprehensive demand generation strategy for predictable lead-to-cash metrics to achieve our growth goals, which will focus primarily on programs for new logos but also have some attention to expansion, additional SKUs, and renewals
- Manage a team of experienced demand generation professionals responsible for our portfolio of programs across all channels
- Partner closely with sales and customer success to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, messaging, and KPIs
- Build and manage best-in-class demand gen programs and optimization of Lead-to-Cash Opportunity funnel
- Develop and track comprehensive metrics reports, campaign ROI analysis and revenue attribution as well as advise on the effectiveness and future direction of our lead generation marketing campaigns and spending
- Assist in the development of Sales Development Rep (SDR) cadences specific to campaign deliverables in order to ensure maximum engagement for success
- Use and enhance all demand gen channels leveraging SEO/PPC, email, direct mail, ABM, content syndication, lifecycle marketing, webinars, customer marketing, sales development, and sales enablement
- Develop materials and “partner friendly” campaigns for use in joint partner demand generation campaigns
- Define and manage program budgets
- Vertical demand generation and/or account based marketing experience
- B2B SaaS experience
- Leadership experience
- Persona based marketing experience
- Worked with online and offline demand generation
- Experience failing fast and scaling channels that work
- Comfort with communicating with executive leadership
- A track record of ownership and accountability
- A “working manager” with a balanced vision between strategy and being tactical
- Key attributes: Highly accountable, competitive, team player, and creativity
- Deep experience with marketing automation tools for campaign execution, tracking, A/B testing and analytics
- Used the following tools: Salesforce, Hubspot preferred, account based marketing tools
- Bonus experience - multifamily industry work history
Why You'll Love It Here
- You'll join a category-creating company that has enthusiastic customers, an ambitious roadmap, and industry leading products.
- You are comfortable taking risks and thinking outside the box.
- Being part of a great team with solid infrastructure in place.
- You want an opportunity to win, drive change and be in an environment that will optimize for your success.
- Our core values align with yours - determination, excellence, trust, and community.
- Competitive cash and equity compensation.
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees. Partial family coverage optional.
- Flexible time off & paid holidays.
- Parental leave program.
- 401k to help you save for the future + company match program!
- Learning & Development assistance.
- We like to do fun things together (Virtual for now!) such as conferences, off site retreats, and happy hours.
We started Knock to solve problems we faced ourselves. One of those problems was that the process for renting an apartment hadn’t evolved at the same pace as technology. Our mission was to improve the experience for both apartment renters and managers.
We’ve developed an industry-defining SaaS platform, an intelligent front office platform providing the efficiency and business intelligence tools needed to maximize occupancy, rent growth, and customer happiness at every community. Our customers trust us to deliver the consumer experiences and business applications that are essential to their bottom line. The proof is in our 10x revenue growth over the past two years, in addition to our numerous industry awards.
In February 2021 we raised an additional $20 million in a growth funding round led by Fifth Wall, the largest venture capital firm passionate about the global real estate industry and the clear leader in PropTech investing. This investment, our largest fundraise to date, will be invested directly into further innovation on behalf of the incredible #multifamily industry: http://bit.ly/knock-5thwall
Past investors include Madrona Venture Group, Lead Edge Capital, Seven Peaks Ventures and Second Avenue Partners.
To be successful and recognized at Knock, you should naturally encompass our core values: Determination, Excellence, Trust and Community. We take these behaviors seriously and expect everyone to bring a positive Knockstar demeanor with them to work every day.
At Knock, we have a #oneteam philosophy. A big part of bringing new capabilities to life is to continue to bring in outstanding talent that works together toward a common goal. We’ve been especially fortunate to build an outstanding team that delivers real value to our customers each and every day. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We have been recognized over the past several years across multiple platforms as a best place to work. Most recently these awards have included:
Built In Seattle's 100 Best Places to Work (2021, 2022)
Built In Seattle's 50 Best Midsize Places to Work (2022)
Built In Seattle's 50 Best Small Places to Work (2020, 2021)
Best Places to Work Multifamily® (2021, 2022)
Best Places to Work Multifamily® for Women (2021, 2022)
Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2021)
NAA Best Places to Work - Suppliers (2020)
Knock is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other characteristics protected by applicable laws. We welcome all, and encourage all to apply!
Please know that due to the nature of our business and housing potentially sensitive data, a background check is required to join Knock. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants for employment with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
Knock uses the E-Verify employment verification program.