Manager, Digital Marketing
Who You Are:
You’re a well-rounded and experienced digital marketer. You are passionate about creativity and data, a mix of art and science. You have an in-depth understanding of how digital marketing helps facilitate connecting customers with the right products – and you’re experienced at leading and executing against objectives. You have strategized and worked on paid search, paid social and programmatic campaigns. You understand the roles of each channel and the value which they add. You have a deep enjoyment implementing campaigns, conducting analytical work and are highly competent with the tools and techniques required to execute it and communicate it to executive audiences (Excel, PowerPoint, a/b test methodologies, etc.). You actively seek effective new revenue-generating opportunities and are able to assess and prioritize them quickly. You’re a proven high achiever and self-starter who always aims to exceed targets and succeed through collaboration and teamwork. You enjoy working across many different parts of the business and are a skilled communicator. You have a proven track record when it comes to prioritising program development and optimisation recommendations and are confident when presenting recommendations, discussing opportunities and engaging senior business team members.
Your Next Challenge:
- Be the market leader for countries which are allocated to you to lead, whilst managing and developing the wider team.
- Be passionate about leading specified geographies and the digital strategy and deployment across channels.
- Develop and execute campaigns, bid management strategies and optimisation frameworks across various search engines, whilst also being involved in remarketing, paid social and affiliate marketing initiatives.
- Monitor daily, monthly and quarterly spend levels and communicate how you are tracking to the broader team, whilst providing recommendations and areas of opportunity which have not been previously explored.
- Conceive, Develop and Execute pilot programs across channels in collaboration with other team members, drive a/b testing and continuous improvement across established programs
- Complete weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance analysis and projections for each country, showcasing the results which you’ve delivered and be capable of presenting these to country leadership across marketing and sales functions.
- Growing and learning whilst sharing what is working and what is not with team members from all over the world.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum four years of hands on paid search marketing experience
- Proven people management experience and cross-functional collaboration expertise
- Experience in developing digital strategies across multiple channels, with execution experience
- Business forecasting and channel forecasting experience is a necessity
- Experience in using bid management tools across channels, including but not limited to DoubleClick and experience working with paid search vendors
- Experience using Google Adwords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, and other search engine platforms including Yandex, Naver or Baidu
- Proven experience optimizing paid media to defined performance metrics
- Knowledge of digital conversion tracking and tagging – experience with GTM is important
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including the ability to work with large data sets
- Expertise using website analytics tools (i.e. Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving capabilities
- Solid quantitative/analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple team members, accounts, priorities and targets in multiple markets and languages
- Bachelor's degree required
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.