Manager, Marketing Analytics at Remitly
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
Remitly’s Marketing Analytics Team is the core of our data driven growth. We build analytics products that scale across the organization, utilize data to drive new customer growth and retention, and provide the core business intelligence/metrics for the Marketing team.
As a Marketing Analytics Manager, you’ll leverage data to drive marketing intent and directly contribute to our business’s growth. You’ll partner closely with Digital Marketing and our Marketing Platform (Product and Engineering) to help optimize and scale our Digital Marketing program and platform. You’ll have a deep understanding and empathy for the challenges in scaling and optimizing a Digital Marketing platform. With this, you will help lead our automation and scale solutions. You’ll lead a small, scrappy team that helps identify gaps and opportunities across digital marketing--whether that is an optimization to drive channel growth/efficiency or an analytical or automation tool we can build to make our team more efficient.
- Develop bid optimization and audience modeling tools for Paid Search and Social marketing
- Develop frameworks for and conduct A/B test analysis
- Develop metrics decks and other tools for Digital Marketing team
- Help identify problems and lead solutions for scaling and automating our Digital Marketing capabilities beyond the native platforms of Google, FB, etc.
- Make build or buy decisions around digital tools and partner with engineering to integrate and manage current integrations
- Manage and develop other analysts including technical skills such as SQL, R, and Python
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Statistics, or related field). Master’s is a plus.
- 4+ years experience in a data/analytics role
- Expertise in SQL, R, Python, Excel, and Statistical Analysis
- People management experience preferred
- Ability to start from a white space problem and develop hypotheses, an analytical framework, and develop a well written recommendation
- Ability to review other analysts work and provide not only feedback but solutions and mentorship that develops new skillsets
- Ability to communicate data-based decisions to individual contributors as well as leadership. You are able to articulate clearly and defend your decision making process`
- Entrepreneurial, meaning you are able to do a lot with a little. You are scrappy, creative, and think of creative solutions in a constrained environment. You would need to have a high degree of ownership and good judgment
Remitly is the largest independent digital remittance company headquartered in the United States, transferring over $6 billion in annualized volume from its customers in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia to loved ones throughout the world. The company’s proprietary global transfer network includes its easy-to-use mobile app, which makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process. Remitly is backed by industry-leading investors, World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC), Naspers’ PayU, Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders’ Co-Op, and TomorrowVentures. The company is headquartered in Seattle, with additional offices in London, the Philippines, and Nicaragua. For more information, visit remitly.com.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an eVerify Employer.