Manager, Marketing Operations
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to fundamentally changing the way freight moves across America and beyond for the better.
We are passionate about thinking big and solving really complex problems to make the lives of truck drivers, shippers and other people in freight industry easier through our innovation and technology. There will always be a better, more efficient way to transport goods, and we won’t ever stop inventing it.
Founded in 2015, we’re a mission-driven, well-funded, fast-growing startup, backed by world-class investors, including CapitalG, the growth equity investment fund of Google, and leading industry disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others. We were named one of Washington State’s top places to work, a LinkedIn Top Startup and were the recipient of the GeekWire Next Text Titan in 2018.
If working with smart, values-driven people to transform an entire industry sounds like something you’re into, come join Convoy, and help literally move the world forward!
As the leader of Marketing Operations for Convoy, you will provide the information that improves decision making, implement the best technologies, and govern the analytics process. In order to succeed, you need a clear framework for leading organizations from the marketing operations discipline. This includes building the technical knowledge for implementing and managing complex marketing technology stacks, and managing teams by defining the process of learning from data.
You will take ownership of:
- Communicate effectively with a heavy focus on results.
- Be the champion of change and the customer.
- Use a scientific method framework to help the marketing team use technology to answer questions with data.
- Build strong relationships with leadership team through the delivery of metrics and governance of analytic processes.
- Build a framework to help the team understand how marketing activities connect to revenue and what kinds of intelligence you’ve gained about the customer.
- Manage our analytics and website teams to drive experimentation and increase our website performance.
You will have the following experience:
- 10+ yrs of Marketing experience.
- Experience working in B2B companies.
- An understanding of how enterprise customers make purchase decisions.
- Managed a company website to drive inbound traffic, increase conversion rates, and improve the user experience.
- Strong analytics / experimentation / site conversion background.
- Management experience.
- Preferred experience using Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Outreach, and running SQL queries is a plus.
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you're a collaborative manager who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we'd love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description