Marketing Analyst, Marketing Optimization and Operations at Expedia Group
The Marketing Optimization & Operations group at Expedia Group is experiencing tremendous success. As a global marketing organization, our mandate is to use data driven analysis to optimize marketing initiatives and re-engineer and own fundamental business processes related tracking.
We build new capabilities and are the test bed for the organization to expedite the trajectory the business is on. We are the launch pad for driven individuals to learn technical marketing and Expedia analytical methods to move onto a new place within Expedia Group. As a centralized function within Marketing we have the opportunity to support all channels.
We seek to hire only the best of the best. How would you like to be surrounded by a team of especially smart, dedicated and passionate, premier marketers?What You’ll Do
- You will own day-to-day activities for critical marketing systems and be responsive to ever-changing business needs
- Work with channel marketing managers and product managers to understand changes in their business and to streamline decision-making to drive more effective execution of marketing initiatives.
- You will drive smarter data driven actionable insights on how to optimize business and be comfortable doing tear-downs to rethink business executions
- Manage internal relationships with key technical support teams to execute on business initiatives
- You will develop into an online systems and process expert and serve as the go-to person for the entire marketing team
- Communicate cross functionally (internally and externally) to design, implement, and enhance marketing products and campaigns
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree
- Possess a strong desire to understand online, offline, and mobile marketing from campaign execution to supporting infrastructure
- You are driven for results, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Astute; you believe that details matter deeply to the accomplishments of the team
- You cross functionally collaborate with strong communication skills to embrace and champion change
- A proven history of defining and executing key analyses with minimal supervision
- You have 2+ years work experience with E-commerce, Internet, travel, or consumer experience
- Microsoft Excel/Programming Language and demonstrated experience in modeling, analysis and research
- A professional ‘get it done’ attitude
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. As the world's travel platform, we're made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating a versatile work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.