Marketing Analyst, User Acquisition
We’re all in at DoubleDown. Are you?
We are looking for a bright and motivated individual to join the User Acquisition team and play an active role in establishing and embedding best practices for testing and measurement of a variety of online marketing initiatives.
You will enjoy leveraging your strong data analytics expertise to identify key business insights that drive company success!
Be a high roller at DoubleDown
We're DoubleDown Interactive, a talented team of approximately 150 Software Engineers, Game Designers, Artists, Producers, Marketers, Analytical Experts, and more. Located in Seattle’s International District, we create fun, authentic casino-style entertainment via free-to-play social and mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. As a leader in the social casino space, we continue to revolutionize through constant innovation. Known for our fun and collaborative culture, we move quickly to deliver exciting online game experiences to casino enthusiasts and social gamers alike.
What you should bring to the table
- A love of data and data driven insights
- 2+ years data analytics experience
- 1+ experience in either marketing analytics or ad ops a must!
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of online marketing
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, Data Science, Marketing or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Strong skills in problem solving and logic
- Experience with statistical analysis to drive business decision making
- Proficient in SQL and Excel for data analysis and presentation
- Experience building reports and visualizations and using automated reporting and dashboards to track business KPIs
- Expertise in analyzing paid search, display and other performance marketing channels as well as conversion optimization, attribution and user segmentation
- Strong communication skills
- Quick learner
- High degree of intellectual curiosity
- Ability to think creatively and to work well both as part of a team and as an individual contributor
Other cards you might be holding
- Experience with Tableau
- Statistical analysis package (R) experience
- Experience with data modeling and extracting data from data marts
- Experience in programmatic buying or Ad Operations
- A good knowledge of mobile app download campaigns
Placing your best bet - the responsibilities
- Work with DDI teams to develop or improve standardized dashboards and reporting for all paid marketing campaigns and insights
- Track and communicate marketing KPIs to help optimize global marketing programs and campaigns
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to develop and launch cross-functional improvement initiatives
- Design, maintain, educate and communicate marketing analytics best practices across the organization
- Understand and communicate the incremental value of our marketing spend
- Collaborate with our key marketing partners, such as Google and Facebook, on methodologies and tools to measure the effectiveness of our investments with them
- Create reports and data extracts against large data sets using SQL/Tableau
- Design A/B tests to evaluate creative & campaigns
Hitting the jackpot
To be successful in this role, you will partner with internal teams (marketing, game production, engineering) to extract and analyze data from large data tables using SQL and other data analysis tools. Throughout the course of the year, you will master working on projects like measuring the effectiveness of acquisition and retention marketing campaigns, understanding the incremental value of our marketing spend, building dashboards and other advertising and marketing related projects.
Cashing in on the comps
- Getting to the office is a breeze with one of our two company-sponsored transportation options:
- ORCA pass, renewed annually
- $100 monthly transportation credit
- Stow your ride safely in the secured parking garage or bike locker available onsite.
- It’s a gaming company, so take a gaming break and get to know your coworkers with a little competitive fun! Square off over ping pong, foosball, or pinball in our arcade.You’ll find plenty of takers for a tabletop gaming session, too!
- Stay in tip-top shape by taking advantage of our onsite fitness center. Just head down to the first floor of our building, and you’ll have access to state of the art equipment, lockers, and showers.
- Need to relax? Get a massage or enjoy a yoga session right here in the studio! After all, who wants to work without a massage?
- Enjoy occasional afternoons off for private viewings of first-run movies and team outings to see the Mariners play.
- Hungry? Head to one of our two kitchens fully stocked with snacks and beverages.
- You’ll never want to take the day off on Wednesdays, when we even provide a gourmet breakfast.
- Want to go out to lunch sometimes, too? Our International District location is perfectly situated near a variety of excellent restaurants.
- As if all of this isn't cool enough, you'll love our benefit package.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, maternity/paternity leave, and disability protection (short- and long-term).
- Every team member receives 15 days of vacation, 56 hours of sick time, 2 personal floating holidays, and 12 paid calendar holidays per year.
- Combine all of this with our amazing work/life balance and company-matched retirement options, and you have the dream job!
Looking for another reason we're the best place in Seattle to work? We're committed to our role as an Equal Opportunity Employer – we embrace a diverse mix of voices and create a positive environment where everyone belongs. We don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. DoubleDown is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need help completing your application, let us know! Email us at [email protected] and one of our awesome HR team members will get you everything you need. We look forward to meeting you soon!
To be considered, you must be at least 18 years of age with the ability to successfully pass a security criminal background investigation.
DoubleDown partners with E-Verify, an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.