Marketing Automation QA Engineer at Smartsheet
We are seeking an experienced QA Engineer to join our Marketing Automation team. We’re looking for a highly motivated and intelligent individual who can make an immediate positive impact. Your mission is to manage, optimize, and grow the quality assurance process for all marketing automation programs in Marketo. In this role, you can have a significant impact in an already rapidly growing company. You will work closely with marketing, sales, and our BI teams. Does this sound interesting to you? If so, please submit a cover letter telling us why!
This full time position reports to our Senior Manager, Marketing Automation and is based in Smartsheet’s corporate offices in Bellevue, WA.
- Troubleshooting and debugging issues across the Marketo Platform (emails, landing pages, datasets, and integrations)
- Owning the Marketing Automation QA process, providing recommendations to improve existing QA practices, and driving new processes to ensure high-quality Marketing Automation campaigns
- Owning quality assurance across emails, in-app messaging, lead management, various data systems, and customer experience
- Reviewing assets (emails/landing pages) to ensure they meet style and compatibility guidelines and follow design and copy specifications
- Reviewing Marketo email programs to ensure they meet build and campaign brief requirements
- Creating a standard auditing process to ensure all ongoing and live Marketo assets are up to current branding and messaging standards
- 2+ years relevant experience with a keen interest in email marketing/QA
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or equivalent discipline
- Proactive and curious mindset – ability to work with minimal guidance, set and adjust priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills
- Strong understanding and passion for QA processes and concepts including test plan creation and testing methodologies
- Agility to quickly adjust priorities and shift direction
- Achiever’s mindset – you don’t want a job, you want to make a huge impact
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis
Founded in Bellevue, WA in 2005, Smartsheet is a high-growth cloud-based (SaaS) work management platform that empowers collaboration, drives better decision making, and accelerates innovation. Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, track, automate, and report on work. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability — and make better decisions, faster.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Honest: Be truthful and do what is right
Authentic: Be real and challenge directly
Driven: Operate with urgency and focus on results
Innovative: Develop new ideas and think creatively
Effective: Deliver quality
Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.