Marketing Automation Specialist
About the Role:
RealSelf is seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our Marketing Operations team, a part of our Revenue Operations (RevOps) organization. In this role, you’ll work closely with B2B Marketing, Sales, RevOps, and other teams to design, execute and measure the performance of marketing automation workflows, email campaigns, and tests in our Marketo platform.
In this role you will:
- Own and implement email campaigns, automation workflows, and nurture programs as assigned on behalf of our B2B Marketing team and other groups
- QA email and landing page assets, test links, dynamic/segmented content inbox rendering prior to launch
- Create, Implement and maintain A/B tests, track results, and create subsequent iterations; use our collective findings to suggest additional testing opportunities
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to build and deploy campaigns that support our strategic plays
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and report results
You're a data-driven marketer with an achiever's mindset, unafraid to try new ways of finding solutions to business problems. You understand the role that technology plays in making marketing successful. You have strong, analytical and problem solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and tremendous attention to detail.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- BA/BS in Web Design and Development, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 1+ years experience using enterprise-class ESPs and marketing automation, with Marketo experience highly preferred (bonus points for Marketo certified experts)
- 1+ years demonstrated experience in front-end web and email technologies (HTML, CSS), including responsive emails
- Hands-on experience executing A/B tests, analyzing the results and presenting findings to stakeholders
- Experience testing email rendering and troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility
- Great attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple requests simultaneously with minimal supervision
Travel not anticipated for this role
The RealSelf office sits in a historic Pioneer Square building. Employees also have the option to bring their dogs to work!
Millions of people from around the world visit RealSelf each month to browse patient reviews, before and after photos, and medical expert answers to discover which treatments and providers live up to their promise of being “Worth It.” RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make it easy to get the information and deep support needed to make confident purchase decisions. Since 2006 our authentic stories, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped millions of people explore treatments and decisions that range from laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.