Marketing Automation Specialist -
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 2.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
We’re recruiting a passionate, go-getter Marketing Automation Specialist onto our growing team. This will be a temporary assignment to potential full time hire. You’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact at one of the best places to work in tech. You will bring a mix of marketing automation and campaign execution experience that will be a key part of our marketing operations. This is an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level and learn a ton along the way.
- Ownership of tactical campaign execution in Marketo.
- Daily hands-on work including email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, and database management.
- Set up, test, maintain, and report on recurring and triggered campaigns.
- Improve initiatives around lead targeting, A/B testing, and deliverability.
- Work with cross functional stakeholders to deliver operational needs within defined SLAs.
- Understand the framework of campaigns, lead routing, list uploads, and data management between sales and marketing systems.
- Continuously improve strategy, tools, and processes for high scalability and excellence in our marketing operations.
- Contribute to our knowledge base of documentation to better enable team members.
- 1+ year as a Marketo power user and ideally Marketo certified.
- 2+ years of marketing experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Aligns and resonates with Auth0 values.
We should talk if this describes you:
- Impeccable follow up skills with a remote, globally distributed team.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce as an integrated CRM platform.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Quick learner with a problem-solving mindset.
- Self-motivated, transparent, and proactive.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description