Skilljar is seeking a Marketing Campaign Manager to drive our growth efforts. We are looking for a creative, customer-centric marketer with a successful track record in B2B marketing campaigns for software technology products. This is a fantastic opportunity to get in early at a rapidly growing startup that is working to create a new category of software solutions.
In this role, you'll be working closely with our content creators and product marketers to plan and execute omnichannel marketing campaigns. You will also be working closely with our sales team to deliver pipeline and revenue against a target CAC by channel and segment. In addition to top-notch marketing skills and experience managing campaigns, we are looking for someone who is comfortable in a fast-changing environment. This role reports to the VP, Marketing.
- Drive multichannel industry and persona-focused campaigns to engage and convert key contacts at target accounts.
- Maintain a Campaign calendar to drive visibility across Marketing and Sales teams.
- Execute and optimize an Account Based Marketing strategy for achieving pipeline-generation goals for the company.
- Recruit and execute in-person events to engage with Executive decision makers at target accounts. Maintain impactful Skilljar presence at industry trade shows.
- Collaborate with the Account Development and Revenue Operations teams to ensure alignment on campaigns, workflows, account scoring, and reporting.
- Track, measure, and report campaign performance against agreed-upon metrics, including MQL, SQL, and pipeline. Consistently assess and optimize program performance to meet campaign goals and KPIs.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in B2B SaaS/technology campaigns with a preferred focus on Account-Based Marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders in Sales and Account Development.
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach, and other relevant marketing tools.
- Experience leading projects from conception to delivery is necessary.
- A collaborative team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the Customer Education Platform of choice for mid to large-sized enterprises. Trusted by leading global enterprise organizations like Cisco and Verizon, Skilljar’s SaaS platform empowers Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage, and retain customers and increase product adoption throughout the customer journey. We are a team of bright, passionate Skillets with Amazon roots and startup drive. Centrally located just a few blocks from Westlake Center in downtown Seattle, the Skilljar office is a fun, perfectly-caffeinated, and creative place to be (come check out our 3-D laser printer). Apply to join us!
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.