Chef Software is the industry leader in IT automation and DevOps solutions. We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers and the Chef community. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional yet relaxed atmosphere.
At Chef, we develop the world's best products for managing applications and infrastructure at scale, and we deploy them against real problems in all kinds of industries. We’re writing the rules of the cloud -- rules the world’s top engineers live, breathe and contribute to. Our platform is used to enable hundreds of millions of people around the world to chat, fly, present, bank, game, shop, and learn. Chances are the web applications you use everyday have infrastructure built, deployed, secured and managed with our code.
Help us tell our story at scale with amazing digital programs across all channels. Chef is looking for a marketing campaigns manager with experience in developer tools and open source software to create awareness, drive demand, and fuel the funnel.
We need a Marketing Campaigns Manager to build and execute on high-speed continuous campaigns - many smaller activities driving a single effect - to tell the right stories to the right audiences across our whole platform. This role is responsible for the design, build and execution of marketing campaigns and the measurement of their effect. You'll work in a growth marketing team with other program, content and analytical experts. Let's whip up some awesome!
What You'll Do
- Design, build and execute marketing campaigns at high velocity, measuring effect and delivering optimization.
- Take product messaging, sales scenarios and customer context to synthesize into creative and compelling stories for scale marketing.
- Analyze our audience signals, lead database and customers to find opportunities for the right campaign at the right time for the best effect.
- Be a great colleague across the marketing team, helping to deliver all our key messages and programs at scale.
What We're Looking For
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience in campaign marketing roles.
- T-Shaped capabilities: broad marketing expertise combined with deep campaign expertise in one or two channels (Owned, Earned and/or Paid alongside Direct).
- Experience in marketing roles for both platform sales and open source software.
- Experience of working with MarTech systems including: MAS, CRM, AdTech, CMS, SMM, Sales Automation.
- Excellent written communications skills: simplification, synthesis, and creativity through copywriting.
- A deep love of campaign production.
At Chef, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our products and our community to flourish. Chef is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or Veteran status.